Terrelle Pryor to join the Raiders !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
have you not watched him play? he will not make it as a qb and he doesnt have the size to make it at te/wr
6 ft 5 233 lbs..

pretty much tha same size/weight as Calvin Johnson.. and average size of many TEs around tha league.. what SIZE would you prefer at these positions?! a 5'2 105 lb guy or what?!

Dec 2, 2006
I think Pryor should be used in specific packages, if does not have it as QB at the NFL level. He is too talented all around not to find a place on the roster. I think 8-10 plays a game with his packages should increase our chances of scoring. The kid is a freak of sorts when you really look at it. He has not worked WR drills/movements his entire college career. As long as he is ready to work he can fix that. We may just change the perception of an NFL offense with this kid.

May 9, 2002
6 ft 5 233 lbs..

pretty much tha same size/weight as Calvin Johnson.. and average size of many TEs around tha league.. what SIZE would you prefer at these positions?! a 5'2 105 lb guy or what?!
The average size of TE's i the NFL is not 233. Most of the TE's weigh in around 250-260. Some are even bigger than that. Pryor would be one of the smallet TE's in the league at this point.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^one raider fan is not the ENTIRE fan base.

Most of us know the truth. Some are optimistic but regardless, I doubt Pryor is gonna be an NFL QB. Possibly a special package one like RSR said. Like a brad smith type but his NFL position would be at WR.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
if he works hard he can do anything.that we will see. if he does it he does it if he dont then some other team will take him in 4 years. he has talent and skillz to be qb if he works at it. but i fuckin hate spread qbs . so with that said GO RAIDERS!!!!