TENNESSEE TITANS OFFSEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
if VY is such a problem then russel is in huge trouble....he threw a whole 1 more td then young and played consideribly more time...VY never played agasint the 3rd-4th string russel did ethier......

kettle meet your new friend pot.....

i seen mcfadden run into the back of his blockers more then he made big plays....he is facing bad defenses and there comparing him to adrian peterson? he isnt even the running for OROY by what ive seen so far.....and thats not talking shit at all....thats point blank fact....and your going to see that

i know this shit....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
i seen mcfadden run into the back of his blockers more then he made big plays....he is facing bad defenses and there comparing him to adrian peterson? he isnt even the running for OROY by what ive seen so far.....and thats not talking shit at all....thats point blank fact....and your going to see that
You're talking pre-season man. OROY? Why don't you wait until the regular season starts before you start saying he's not even in the running. Who is so far? The season hasn't even started yet. He's being compared to Adrian Peterson because of his big play ability and break away speed.

Apr 25, 2002
You're talking pre-season man. OROY? Why don't you wait until the regular season starts before you start saying he's not even in the running. Who is so far? The season hasn't even started yet. He's being compared to Adrian Peterson because of his big play ability and break away speed.
Real talk...
I dont recall any of our RB's looking too stellar in last years pre-season, but once the regular season began the running game was one of the best in league. Id expect the same this year, only I think the running game will be even better.

Aug 9, 2006
like people cant make early season predictions......like you saying the raiders will win 11 games this year by guessing by the preseason/offseason

maybe he will prove me wrong but in football thats rare.....i call em exactly like i see em...if its wrong you can come back and make your stupid comments but i know for a fact that i will be doing that to you more then you will to me

wanna know why?

because

my football iq>your football iq

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
This mooreblock cat is an idiot, man. The season hasn't even started yet and he's talking about who is and who's not in the running for offensive rookie of the year. LOL

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
like people cant make early season predictions......like you saying the raiders will win 11 games this year by guessing by the preseason/offseason

maybe he will prove me wrong but in football thats rare.....i call em exactly like i see em...if its wrong you can come back and make your stupid comments but i know for a fact that i will be doing that to you more then you will to me

wanna know why?

because

my football iq>your football iq
We'll see won't we!

Aug 9, 2006
Real talk...
I dont recall any of our RB's looking too stellar in last years pre-season, but once the regular season began the running game was one of the best in league. Id expect the same this year, only I think the running game will be even better.
at the end of the 3rd game raiders were ranked higher in the preseason then they did in the regular season the previous year.....

i havnt checked what they finished but im assuming it just as high if not higher then the ranks they did last year

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
More worries from Titans fans who knows football (cut and pasted)

Ok look if you want to talk about winning regular season games...well ok then all he does is win " regular season games " well atleast he doesn't do enough to lose them. I have a feeling that it will be even harder for Vince this year because defenses know that all you have to do is key on the run and Vince will miss enough targets that you'll never be out of the game. Infact I can remember thinking last year and prior " why can't we ever just blow a team out".... because we can't throw the ball so we have to run. I mean are we a run heavy team because we are so great at it? Or...maybe it's because Vince can't throw consistently enough. Ok good example San Diego is a run first team and we knew that going in to the playoffs last year so we keyed in on their run game L.T. had 21 for 42. Turner had 9 for 28. Sooo at half time they decided well maybe we need to throw more and Rivers was 19 of 30 for 292 1 td 1 int. When our rb's got shut down and Vince's running game Vince went an allmighty 16 for 29 for a whopping 138 oh.. and 1 int. Look.... I want Vince to be great just as much as everyone else.... I just don't want everything to be great except for him. We'll see this sun. against a Super Bowl contender right off the bat. Lets just pay attention to what Jacksonville does when their run first offense gets stopped. I bet Gerrard can make the throws if they need him to.... will Vince? And just so yall know I think everyone has a valid point on the issue and it's cool to discuss or even argue over these things but I want what yall want and thats to kick Jax *****!!

Aug 9, 2006
at the end of the 3rd preseason game raiders were ranked higher in rushing then they were ranked in the previous season

and btw i wasnt talking to you....bitch boy

keep wasting your time looking for scared titan fans.....because you know damn well i can go into the raiders forum and get suicidal or homicidal post because of the horrid raiders

but you raider fans will cry and call me a "hater"

like i said NFL owners pay coaches to evaulate teams and put teams on the field.....armchair fans dont got shit to do with it....

in the end

titans>raiders and thats all that matters

Aug 9, 2006
Yep.. two of the dumbest mf's on this board especially mooreblock.... LMFAO at the Bills being better than the Jets.
other then disgruntled raider fans who argues my points?

you said phins will compete for 2nd in the divison...thats when that arguement ended for me....just cuz you got schooled you have to bring it back up?

your whole sports being is fail.....

New Orleans fan because of arron brooks.....you followed him around like his dog for some odd reason for the raiders.....now your there biggest stan who seems to think they will do better then anyone else in the whole fuckin world?

you fail tony and you need to save face and just quit while your ahead....

Aug 9, 2006
This mooreblock cat is an idiot, man. The season hasn't even started yet and he's talking about who is and who's not in the running for offensive rookie of the year. LOL
why is there more post on your thoughts about me then argueing MY POINTs....i understand you think im completely wrong but you cant prove shit...all you do get post from the internet to argue you points....you aint got shit else....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Me followin' Brooks around, well how about you followin' Lendale around. Posting pictures of his new body with ripped biceps (talking about look at his arms), posting Snoops Video because Lendale had a quick cameo. You even told us to look for him at a certain minute in Snoops video, like anyone cares that he's in a rap video... Remember that? Looks like you have a man crush on Lendale.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
why is there more post on your thoughts about me then argueing MY POINTs....i understand you think im completely wrong but you cant prove shit...all you do get post from the internet to argue you points....you aint got shit else....
Don't even trip... I can't wait til the season starts so I could prove how stupid you are. Stick around chump!

Aug 9, 2006
Me followin' Brooks around, well how about you followin' Lendale around. Posting pictures of his new body with ripped biceps (talking about look at his arms), posting Snoops Video because Lendale had a quick cameo. You even told us to look for him at a certain minute in Snoops video, like anyone cares that he's in a rap video... Remember that? Looks like you have a man crush on Lendale.
i dont follow lendale around....i wasnt a fan of his in college and will never change a team if he becomes a FA and leaves for another team

Aug 9, 2006
Don't even trip... I can't wait til the season starts so I could prove how stupid you are. Stick around chump!
stupid like your predictions for the raiders the past season?

stupid like you saying aaron brooks was the savior of the raiders franchise?

youve allready proved stupid.....you got to wait and see how i fair.....i have more football knowlege then anyone you know most likely....