Tech songs with no swears?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He's done it before. His experimentation with his music is becoming really intriguing to me.

He's slowing his flow down, trying new words, more metaphors, and removing a bit of the cursing from some songs.

It's really respectable to think he's trying to be a little more conscious of the words he says.

This is being done on a small scale, and I understand that. Understand I'm not talking about or mentioning Areola or other songs. One or two tracks on his cd's that are generally people-friendly makes his music spread that much further into non-traditional fans.

Jul 1, 2007
He's done it before. His experimentation with his music is becoming really intriguing to me.

He's slowing his flow down, trying new words, more metaphors, and removing a bit of the cursing from some songs.

It's really respectable to think he's trying to be a little more conscious of the words he says.

This is being done on a small scale, and I understand that. Understand I'm not talking about or mentioning Areola or other songs. One or two tracks on his cd's that are generally people-friendly makes his music spread that much further into non-traditional fans.
i'v noticed that aswell, good shit