Tech songs with no swears?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
yea on itunes they got the whole killer album clean for sale, actually bought a few to share. gotta love that Shit it real chorus.

It is real it is real it is real!!!

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
There are several clean Strange albums, either through digital distribution or as physical CDs. Absolute Power, Killer, Sickology 101, Vitiligo, Genius, Monsterifik...

EDIT: So you mention how Rap is so vulgar, and yet the less vulgar option is "ew"? Makes perfect sense...

Jan 30, 2008
"This is Me"

"The Rain"

"Bout Ta' Bubble"

"In My Head" if you don't count "nigga" once

Seems like he toned it down a bit on Everready, relative to other albums..

"One Good Time"

Nov 7, 2006
even though I'll somehow come off as emo, I think I'll present Suicide Letters. Can't Shake It is a nice clean song too.

LOL at some of you thinking I'd go purchase a clean CD just for a one day thing at school

Nov 7, 2006
i always hope strange would send my FYE some edited cd's so i can open them and play them in the store. i've had uncle kracker who doesnt even send my store 3 copies still send us an edited promo to play instore. so anyone strange affiliated try to hook me up with some edited promos so we can show the customers some real ish

Jan 2, 2004
"This is Me"

"The Rain"

"Bout Ta' Bubble"

"In My Head" if you don't count "nigga" once

Seems like he toned it down a bit on Everready, relative to other albums..

"One Good Time"
This is me has a couple dirty words in it.. Shit and Juggalo..

"I Love Kanye, his shit is bombay, but I'm rough..."

... and Juggalo was censored on The Beast radio edit, so it must be a dirty word... And the fact that juggalos are dirty.