Tech songs with no swears?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
What kind of boarding school do you go to that you can't listen to music with cursing in it?
yeah it's gay. I mean, its a senior class so everybody's pretty much 18, I think we can handle hearing a few swears

but at the same time it's not a good look for the teacher if the principle walks into a classroom blasting music with "inappropriate" lyrics

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I like censored albums just as much as the explicit version even more so when they take time to re do the lyrics, puts a different twist on it, lame when all they do is blank the word out though or reverse it. another plus side to clean versions are if you have young kids and still wanna enjoy the music without having your kid(s) start screaming "fuck, bitch, nigga" etc because they heard it and now think that its ok to say it at the worst possible moment

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Do what I used to do when I was young.

I would be listening to music, and my dad would walk in. Everytime they start to cuss, just cough really loud.
My dad made me hand over my 2 Live Crew - As Nasty as the wanna be Cassette tape. Which he then proceeded to stomp out until it was in multiple pieces that were unusable.
It would have been kinda hard to pull off the coughing trick during the song "The Fuck Shop"

That shit sucked.... that album was hard to obtain as a youngster

Back on topic....
There are some "radio" versions on this page with links to vids and whatnot
http://new.music.yahoo.com/tech-n9ne/tracks/

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
My dad made me hand over my 2 Live Crew - As Nasty as the wanna be Cassette tape. Which he then proceeded to stomp out until it was in multiple pieces that were unusable.
It would have been kinda hard to pull off the coughing trick during the song "The Fuck Shop"

Back on topic....
He took one of my CDs away from me before.
And then that Christmas bought me the same one, and didn't know it.

Jan 8, 2006

Back on topic....
dude hell fkn yeah i had that tape too!! id be stressinn out tryin to hide that shit in my room cuz of the album cover n track listing on the back!! WOW i was like 12 yo. good memories and good times man!!