Tech N9ne & Satanic Ties..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Why you guys play into this nonsense over and over and over again I will never understand.

When are you ever gonna realize people outside of Techs fanbase strongly dislike him. You either understand and accept what hes really sayin, or you play the blind eye and see him as crazy and weird. Those 2 sides will always be there, no matter what because thats the image Tech has made himself. 1 side sees him as a well versed lyrical MC, other side sees him as a demonic, devil controlled madman.

And thats the way its always gonna be. Get over it and stop tryin to discredit and bash anyone who doesnt "get" Techs music.... Who gives a fuck? Just listen to his music and STFU

Jun 29, 2008
Why you guys play into this nonsense over and over and over again I will never understand.

When are you ever gonna realize people outside of Techs fanbase strongly dislike him. You either understand and accept what hes really sayin, or you play the blind eye and see him as crazy and weird. Those 2 sides will always be there, no matter what because thats the image Tech has made himself. 1 side sees him as a well versed lyrical MC, other side sees him as a demonic, devil controlled madman.

And thats the way its always gonna be. Get over it and stop tryin to discredit and bash anyone who doesnt "get" Techs music.... Who gives a fuck? Just listen to his music and STFU
My long comment wasn't to convince him either way on tech...but rather to tell him that it isn't our responsibility or place to judge others.
And that saying someone sold their soul to the devil is a very serious accusation.

Jan 11, 2010
yo i dont know..i been a tech fan since as long as i can remember...i KNOW that tech has roots in religion...his mother started a Cristian then married a Muslim and turned muslim so im sure he has doubts that stem from just that...BUT...besides that...if he was just getting wierd publicity before.....listen to the first song on this last album...he is calling out god....he is getting in pretty deep over his head...i mean i was front row at the king of death tour...(ive been to about six or seven of his concerts) and this time the look in this dudes eyes was pure demonic...kinda freaked me out...i dont know..he says he is anghellic...which makes sense cause we are all sinners...but im thinkin lately he is letting the demons get the best of him....but he might just also be kicking it wit lynch too much

Jun 29, 2008
Tech231 sold his soul to Ray Wise.
I think not...funny though.

...and Theezy
my issue is not that it's over tech n9ne...but if this guy is so righteous why is he condemning others? If it had been someone else I would have said the same thing...I probably wouldn't have heard about it though.

Aug 8, 2004
people thought the beatles were eveil this is simply some bible thumper that thinx anything "abnormal" to what is written in the bible which in itself was written by man not the almighty himself is blasphemous the so-called 666 sign makes me laugh this person not realizing the symbol for the bloods lol.
this person obviously needs exposure and is using techs name to get it which i believe is also is sinning in his own right envy & oh yeah and thou shalt not steal or covet this person took pictures and footage without permission for their own personal gain that being said all hail the king of darkness lol

Aug 8, 2004
wow someone respods to tech slander by defending him and you begin name calling. that took some thought how "GROWN UP" of you

Nov 14, 2002
When are you ever gonna realize people outside of Techs fanbase strongly dislike him.
If people inside his fanbase didn't like him, he'd have a serious problem.
yo i dont know..i been a tech fan since as long as i can remember...i KNOW that tech has roots in religion...his mother started a Cristian then married a Muslim and turned muslim so im sure he has doubts that stem from just that...BUT...besides that...if he was just getting wierd publicity before.....listen to the first song on this last album...he is calling out god....he is getting in pretty deep over his head...i mean i was front row at the king of death tour...(ive been to about six or seven of his concerts) and this time the look in this dudes eyes was pure demonic...kinda freaked me out...i dont know..he says he is anghellic...which makes sense cause we are all sinners...but im thinkin lately he is letting the demons get the best of him....but he might just also be kicking it wit lynch too much
"...And he kneeled on my hand, looked into my eyes and sang 'This Ring' just for me."

Fuckin' Stan.

Dec 10, 2008
i didnt read through this whole thread, jus came to the last page n this is the first thing i saw. wtf?! king of death tour? pure demonic?? lol like the cross on his forehead? he shoulda shot you with his laser eye beams. hes not calling out god. hes calling out TO god..to help his mama.

edit-i jus read thru the thread. n i regret it.
boo boo on a cracker.

Nov 14, 2002
not too many people i know democrat or republican, watch both networks to hear both sides of the story. its truely sad imo that people cant wake up and take their own stance on things..
But Nancy Grace is so charming... a face like that can't lie.