Tech N9ne & Satanic Ties..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
This seems like a publicity type of thing made by a fan.

I stood in front of a Tower Records with a sign that said "Tech N9ne is the Devil" or something like that while my friend handed out AP samplers to people who wouldn't sign our fake petition.

This vid was just KOD promo.

Feb 28, 2008
This seems like a publicity type of thing made by a fan.

I stood in front of a Tower Records with a sign that said "Tech N9ne is the Devil" or something like that while my friend handed out AP samplers to people who wouldn't sign our fake petition.

This vid was just KOD promo.
Naaa them are the same people who think Jay z is in the fucking illuminati lol.... They just got too much time on their hands and are retarded.

Nov 14, 2002
Even that Jay-Z video seemed sketchy to me. Just waaaaaaaaaaaay far fetched. I'm having a hard time figuring out if these things are real or just little projects to amuse the makers. I don't know why you'd be like "This guy is spreading the devils word" and then play nearly two full songs including the newish single, and it's video.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
Funny video. Thanks for posting.

why do people insist on tech being a devil worshipper?
Probably because he says things like "Anghellic" & "King Of Darkness". I know the "Tech is a Devil worshipper!" thing is retarded and couldn't be further from the truth, but honestly, lets not pretend that he doesn't knowingly and purposefully bring it upon himself. That controversy and mystique is very much a self-created part of his image.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I'm having a hard time figuring out if these things are real or just little projects to amuse the makers.
In my opinion that Jay-Z thing is just of the new breed, Michael Moore-influenced school of documentary making. It doesn't matter so much how facts are presented or even if they themselves believe in it, just that it's a good, provocative entertainment product that an otherwise apathetic public will actually want to watch. And I don't see anything wrong with that really. Most people are smart enough not to blindly accept anything they are told.

Sep 30, 2006
Most people are smart enough not to blindly accept anything they are told.
I completely disagree... most people are dumb as fuck and believe the first thing they hear. i have 2 examples:

ex- i saw fahrenheit 911 after it first came out and i really believed everything the guy said. i didnt understand how much things can be taken out of context to make things look so twisted. i started to hate george bush, and even thought he planned 9/11 so him and his friends could get rich..

ex- most people i know hate rush limbaugh and wouldnt ever even listen to him or fox news for that matter. they watch msnbc, and cbs and believe what they hear from them. not too many people i know democrat or republican, watch both networks to hear both sides of the story. its truely sad imo that people cant wake up and take their own stance on things..

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Says the guy posting again about people thinking other peoples opinions are important and should be changed if wrong...

Jul 1, 2004
Im not saying they're wrong, just simply stating that they wont change someones mind by talking shit. I think brotha lynch is a weak gimmick rapper with his "ripgut" style. But, calling names and talking down on me will not change my mind of that. Which I am assuming the stans on here ran to the youtube page and called dude an idiot and other things of that nature.

Jul 1, 2004
I retract my last statement. I assumed everybody went over and talked shit when it was actually a good response. I apologize for judging some of you on here. You know what happens when you assume, you make an ass outta you and me.