Tech N9ne & Satanic Ties..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2008
LOL I can see a Priest getting a kick out of this and preaching this at a church like.....

"TECH N9NE IS THE SON OF SATAN PEOPLE DON'T SUPPORT K.O.D. IT WILL DESTROY YOUR MIND AND MAKE YOU FEEL HUNTERISH....AND YOUR KIDS WILL DRINK MARTINI's....AND HALLUCINATE SHADOWS ON THE ROAD...AND THEY WILL COUNT TO 4 AND BECOME DEMONS AHHHHH LMAO!!!

Dec 3, 2009
He has a dark persona..
but he's against the Illuminati...

The thing about him talking against church is right...
cause all big churches like the vatican.. are controled by the Illiminati...

But of course they take this whole style out of context...

KOD is a good song. and he actually exposes the whole Illuminati plan in that song!
but some people are blind.. to see that he's actually fighting evil in his own way...

but he's not perfect.. so people will always try to use anything against him..
to try to make him appear evil ..

Oct 25, 2006
Why do you.. talk like this?

Edit: Oh and Ant, I don't know what some of the Lynch groupies have said on here about Lynch, but I think it would be cool to just sit back and listen to one of his older albums and listen to the way he rhymes rather than what he talks about. His lyrics are extreme and over the top, but that's not why I listen to him. I think he's a got a dope ass flow and style. Not everybody can get into everything, but I do think Lynch is far from a gimmick rapper and he shouldn't be taken lightly. If you don't like Lynch then I understand, but I'd at least like for you to give him another chance or at least hold your judgement till his new album comes out. Lynch is one of my favorite rappers because he's a good rapper, not because he's signed with Strange, and I think a lot of the groupies can be very misleading.

Just my thoughts, though.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
that video is a complete jokes.

I hate bat shit crazy people.

and the line "this is truth and truth is truth" or whatever the fuck it says is hilarious.

What if someone has a video and says god aint real and calls it truth. Is it truth then?

prolly not even black as much as he talks about bein black

Jul 1, 2004
Why do you.. talk like this?

Edit: Oh and Ant, I don't know what some of the Lynch groupies have said on here about Lynch, but I think it would be cool to just sit back and listen to one of his older albums and listen to the way he rhymes rather than what he talks about. His lyrics are extreme and over the top, but that's not why I listen to him. I think he's a got a dope ass flow and style. Not everybody can get into everything, but I do think Lynch is far from a gimmick rapper and he shouldn't be taken lightly. If you don't like Lynch then I understand, but I'd at least like for you to give him another chance or at least hold your judgement till his new album comes out. Lynch is one of my favorite rappers because he's a good rapper, not because he's signed with Strange, and I think a lot of the groupies can be very misleading.

Just my thoughts, though.
Well said! I like lynchs voice and flow, I just cant get into the ripgut, eatin nuts and guts shit. I DO love lynch when he's on some gangsta shit or anytime he leaves out the eating things. Im hopin this album is good and dark but not 100% based on the "ripgut".

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Like i said though i could give two shits about what he thinks about tech.

But for me to try and debate him and he bans me just pisses me off. He wont debate anybody. He just has been deleting the comments.

May 31, 2007
IDK why but when I saw this title for like the third time today I thought of photoshopping a picture of a tie with Tech on the cross upside down and like 666.....but thatll be too time consuming