Tech N9ne - Poppin Oxy's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
How the fuck you got any time to be on the Siccness, shouldnt you be trying on some $350 fucking accessories.

EDIT: AHAHA just read someone giving you shit about the same thing in the open forum.
ooooooooooohhhhhhhh

i wear nice things........

damnnnnnn

you got me

Jan 11, 2007
lol at people thinking I used google.. I'm actually a pharmacy student. Oh, and I take oxycontin for cronic back pain so.. yeah.. I guess I am a walking google then...

and I'm sure not everyone knew all the stuff I said..

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
They made me sick the last couple times I snorted an oxy. I never had that problem with them when I was a pill head. Morphine has never fucked with me and it is easier to get than oxymorphone or demerol and dilaudid is useless to me cause I don't bang. Fentanyl is cool but the patches are more trouble than they are worth.

Nov 6, 2005
Morphine had the opposite effect on me, always made me feel... Sick. Never came across opana, but i try not to touch OC, as im already mildly addicted to pills, and dont wanna induce anything farther. I have had a hook on these fentynyl suckers though... Those were cool, but same thing as the oxy, way too... Grabby.

Jan 8, 2006
Morphine had the opposite effect on me, always made me feel... Sick. Never came across opana, but i try not to touch OC, as im already mildly addicted to pills, and dont wanna induce anything farther. I have had a hook on these fentynyl suckers though... Those were cool, but same thing as the oxy, way too... Grabby.
hell yeah.. we been on them fentanyl patches one day. you heat them patches up.... and you be like super-celestial. that shit is hard core

Nov 6, 2005
I was talkin bout them suckers, anyone else seen them fuckers? Never thought a pain medication came in a sucker form, but anyway, done with the drug talk lol.