Tech N9ne - Poppin Oxy's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
oxy's are fuckin stupid...never tried one never will. My boy was like here take one but you might throw up and i just seen the way he always acted and still acted till this day thats why i cant fuck with the dude.

that shit will fuck up your life

Jan 11, 2007
dilauded > oxy/perks
Dilaudid is hydromorphone which is technically stronger than Oxycodone, I don't know quite as much about Hydromorphone but I do know about Oxymorphone which is stronger than hydromorphone. Both are stronger, but they don't have the same euporic effect as Oxycodone for some reason. Now Everythinng I've said so far is pertaining to pills. But when you start talking about IV forms of these medications then it's a little different.

And yes, all these meds will fuck up your life if abused and not taken for the reasons they are intended.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Dilaudid is hydromorphone which is technically stronger than Oxycodone, I don't know quite as much about Hydromorphone but I do know about Oxymorphone which is stronger than hydromorphone. Both are stronger, but they don't have the same euporic effect as Oxycodone for some reason. Now Everythinng I've said so far is pertaining to pills. But when you start talking about IV forms of these medications then it's a little different.

And yes, all these meds will fuck up your life if abused and not taken for the reasons they are intended.
some one can use google:cheeky:

Jan 8, 2006
why do people say "it will fuck up your life". that goes for ANYTHING. obviously.... if something is abused it will fuck up your life. if you eat pizza all day long... that will clog your heart and make you fat and give you a heart attack. so pizza can fuck your life up too. if i smoke cigs all day long.. i will get lung cancer asthma, emphezema, or whatever and die.

anyway.....POINT IS:

everything is good in moderation

edit* just seen shiro say the same thing. propped

Feb 12, 2006
My life is fucked already so I actually need Vicodin to help me live it... sooo... In moderation I do take my meds. Just because some asshole chooses to abuse painkillers doesn't make it a bad drug. Vicodin doesn't really help but I refuse to make that jump to the next step because my tolerance is so fucking high to this shit.