Tech N9ne on the list of Gay bandsthat God does not approve of

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
These people are crazy as hell and we should watch out for them haha.
Marilyn Manson is dark gay? what the hell is that ha, and Bob Dylan?

They should worry about burning....

Oct 25, 2006
:paranoid: Whoa...
that escalated quickly:ermm:
I know that seemed extreme, but that's how I really feel. I don't give a shit who you are, what you stand for, what religion you preach for, you never stomp on somebody's grave in front of their family while they're mourning. They're lucky that there's law enforcement, because if assault and murder weren't crimes they wouldn't be alive today. That's pure disrespect. These people deserve to be in the place they spend their whole pathetic lives running from.

Edit: Standard? What the fuck? MAJOR typo. Don't get high.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I know that seemed extreme, but that's how I really feel. I don't give a shit who you are, what you standard for, what religion you preach for, you never stomp on somebody's grave in front of their family while they're mourning. They're lucky that there's law enforcement, because if assault and murder weren't crimes they wouldn't be alive today. That's pure disrespect. These people deserve to be in the place they spend their whole pathetic lives running from.
I agree.
I remember reading about them protesting and doing stupid shit at funerals.

It'd end like that dude that threw a grenade at a funeral before.
He got beat to death, if I remember correctly.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I know that seemed extreme, but that's how I really feel. I don't give a shit who you are, what you standard for, what religion you preach for, you never stomp on somebody's grave in front of their family while they're mourning. They're lucky that there's law enforcement, because if assault and murder weren't crimes they wouldn't be alive today. That's pure disrespect. These people deserve to be in the place they spend their whole pathetic lives running from.
I concur

my thoughts exactly

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
yup...i would love to kick fred phelps ass just for putting my boys mom threw that shit.

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
My bad for mixing this hoax up with the Phelps Cult.

Co-Sign!

Jun 19, 2008
doesn't the bible preach against hate?
they are using gods name to hate.
"You shall not make wrongful use of the name of your God".. so they goen to hell haha.
those people just crack me up. there just as crazy as the "suicide bombers"
"god Hates fags" that's a classic if you ask me.
just my 2 cents no hate or nothing. don't flame try to murder me lmao.

May 31, 2007
doesn't the bible preach against hate?
they are using gods name to hate.
"You shall not make wrongful use of the name of your God".. so they goen to hell haha.
those people just crack me up. there just as crazy as the "suicide bombers"
"god Hates fags" that's a classic if you ask me.
just my 2 cents no hate or nothing. don't flame try to murder me lmao.
They do this all the time with just about anything... And if you question them, like someone on a street corner they'll usually snap.. then when you point out that they too have built up rage and just unleashed it on you like the "good lord" wouldnt want us to do, they flip their shit more.... Ive learned from experience. Reactions are great

May 31, 2007
wow ur such a fag, ur 1 of those ppl who thnks tech n9ne is a band and has 3 members...i fucking hate pathetic pricks like you
You my friend are indeed a pathetic prick... If you clicked the link you would see that whoever wrote the website wrote GAY BANDs, you dumbass. I know tech isnt a band. And besides who the fuck are you?