Tech N9ne on the list of Gay bandsthat God does not approve of

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
This looks like this website is a division of the West Burro Baptist Church websites. These guys hate just about everyone besides themselves. They are famous for their God Hates Fag Campaigns and protesting US Solider Funerals.

These people are sick.

Oct 25, 2006
If Shirley Phelps were to ever cross me, I'd fucking kill her. I hate that bitch with a passion. She should be crucified and have her clitoris publicly and violently removed.

Nov 17, 2009
This looks like this website is a division of the West Burro Baptist Church websites. These guys hate just about everyone besides themselves. They are famous for their God Hates Fag Campaigns and protesting US Solider Funerals.

These people are sick.
i remember seeing that live, i wanted to punch the tv

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
SlipKnot (make-up)
Toby Keith (cowboy)
Black People
The Butchies (lizbians)
George Michael (texan)
Eminmen
Frank Sinatra
hahahahahahahaha
This website is hilarious.

Here's some anti-christian shit for you (warning, it sucks):

Jun 29, 2008
After seeing that video i'll break her down real quick.

She twisted the scripture to her ideology.
She acted as if her ideology didn't apply to her or others in her church.
She claimed god hated certain people.
Who is she or anyone else to say what god has going though his (mind).
Though I am not a great example of a christian i am one...and this severly offended me, and i am very hard to offend. I try not to judge others but..oh this shit irks me...what i would tell her is only god can judge me...and he who has no sin shall cast the first stone.

Glad i got that ish out

Mar 23, 2004
WHY ARE YOU TECH9 FANS HELLA WEIRD? I MEAN HIS SHIT IS COOL AND EVERYTHING BUT YOU GUYS GET REAL FAG'D OUT BEHIND HIM.

WHY?

NO DISRESPECT MY ANGHELLICS

Oct 25, 2006
WHY ARE YOU TECH9 FANS HELLA WEIRD? I MEAN HIS SHIT IS COOL AND EVERYTHING BUT YOU GUYS GET REAL FAG'D OUT BEHIND HIM.

WHY?

Who got "fag'd out behind him"? Is anyone in this thread even talking about the relationship this has to Tech? No. So buzz off to wherever you came from. A topic about religion and gay discrimination seems to be too much for your miniscule brain to handle.

May 31, 2007

WHY?

If your referring to me for posting this.... The site was funny as hell.. I was scrolling down laughing at the list, and then saw Tech's name added. Seeing as how all the other people were hella mainstream I was surprised to see his name. For some strange reason his name and this message board connect so I posted it here for other people to get so called "lolz"

EDIT: the line with strange in it....No pun intended

May 7, 2008
on another subject..

tech never really does diss tracks...kinda wishing he did i dont mind the ol diss track here and there..

i hate eminem but some of his diss tracks are good <