Tech N9ne on the list of Gay bandsthat God does not approve of

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
Ever try to enlighten someone who was brainwashed? I don't see it happening lol. Seriously I hate it when they have these types of people in movies... BIG let down... I must say I LOVED "THE MIST" LMFAO I cheered in the movie theater when that chick died

Oct 25, 2006
Ever try to enlighten someone who was brainwashed? I don't see it happening lol. Seriously I hate it when they have these types of people in movies... BIG let down... I must say I LOVED "THE MIST" LMFAO I cheered in the movie theater when that chick died

That's EXACTLY who popped into my head after reading this thread.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
that alternate was fucking awesome

LOL

and I agree with McLovin I was overjoyed when that evil whore perished under gunfire... the things I would've done to kill that bitch

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
people like that piss me off...

we had Fred Phelps come to one of my boys brothers funeral. He was smoking weed with a few friends when the car he was in was struck by another driver. He was the only one that died and since he was smoking they felt the need to come protest saying that god hates drug abusers. Shit was really sad beings he was a good kid, lost his legs due to some 1 in a million throat condition and then he had to die in a car crash.

Dude prolly woulda got shot if the cops wasnt protecting his ass

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

there is the schedule they use

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
Wow I clicked on the band thats safe for you to listen to and its a homo bashing music video LMAO wow these people are crazy. http://www.eveningservice.com/TakeMyHand
"Will you cum, when you feel almighty power
I'm reaching out to touch you. Will you cum?"

"In the face of Satan, in the Face of Men
Will you cum?"

"Hes pushing pushing pushing..."

"Are you cumming?"

Just looking at this dude, he radiates what he claims to be against.

http://www.eveningservice.com/Video

Jun 29, 2008

As long as I try and try with persistence i will know that i didn't fail the possibility of helping that person.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i find it more humorous that lil wayne made the list twice...does that mean he's doubly gay?

also funny how some of the names have explanations by them but others dont.

that christian girl rap video proves nothing other than the fact they have listened to it repeatedly to try and get the same flow... i look at it more as a shitty parody and weird al could do far better

the "safe list" is even gayer than the "gay list"

JESUS CHRIST...FUCKER HAS A MYSPACE AND A FACEBOOK! HOW GAY IS THAT?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Are you tired of struggling through the pathetic Homosexual lifestyle? Maybe you’ve been Gay for a long time, but are looking for a way out. You have come to the right place! Love God’s Way is offering hope and help to those seeking freedom from Homosexuality.
We believe, that through the power of our CHOPS program, a person can be Cured of Homosexuality. The bottom line -- you shouldn’t be Gay!
You can lead a life of fulfillment and happiness, just as God intended. A life far better than the Gays can offer. The journey to Normalcy isn’t an easy one. But, Love God’s Way will be with you throughout the course. Our national network of online Christian Ministries are devoted to providing the love and care you need as you find God, Holiness, and Healing.
Don’t be fooled by imitators. Love God’s Way Ministry’s CHOPS program is the only program that assures your success.

HAHA....CLASSIC. THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKIN NUTS ( IN A GAY WAY )