Tech N9ne / 2pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
IF YOU REALLY LISTEN TO PAC'S LYRICS IT WILL TOUCH YOU IN A WAY TECH'S MUSIC NEVER COULD. THAT IS REAL. LIKE I SAID TECH IS WITHOUT A DOUGHT HARD AS HELL BUT TECH COULD NEVER ACCOMPLISH WHAT PAC HAS NO ONE CAN..

Nov 14, 2002
And why don't you let me know what Pac accomplished other than gettin' gunned down for runnin' his mouth when he should have been helping children get out of the ghetto...

Feb 23, 2003
HE TOUCH PEOPLE'S LIVES, THATS MORE THAN WHAT MOST ARTIST COULD EVER DO. KEEP IN MIND PAC SOLD MORE RECORDS THAN ANY RAP ARTIST IN HISTORY, AND TO REALLY BE HONEST WITH YOU TECH N9NE HIMSELF DOESN'T BELIEVE THAT HE IS MORE TALENTED THAN PAC.. I DON'T THINK THAT THERE WOULD EVER BE ANOTHER PAC WHY? CAUSE GOD WON'T ALLOW IT... I AM JUST AS MUCH OF A TECH FAN AS YOU ARE BUT SAYING HE IS BETTER THAN PAC IS GOING A LITTLE TOO FAR..

Nov 14, 2002
I AM JUST AS MUCH OF A TECH FAN AS YOU ARE BUT SAYING HE IS BETTER THAN PAC IS GOING A LITTLE TOO FAR..
And saying that god wouldn't "allow" another Pac wouldn't be going too far.

You really didn't answer my question, which I'm not suprised about.

Aug 21, 2002
Justin said:
TECH IS WITHOUT A DOUGHT HARD AS HELL BUT TECH COULD "NEVER" ACCOMPLISH WHAT PAC HAS NO ONE CAN..
I'd like to speak on that one homeboy... Tech has "power" and it's not no janky bullshit power, its the shit that puts messages even in white peoples heads, and really, Pac wasn't doing shit like that, he was particularly one a race kinda guy when it came to messages and what he said about living in America! Shit, Eminem is nearly or even more accomplished than Pac, I bet Em's newest album which isn't even leaked nor will no one hear shit until it's released from the darkness is living proof that this will ship 5x's platinum and he can and will do it over and over again...

When Tech hits the industry, you'll find out just how powerful that man is....

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i disagree there maszive..... pac put messages into everyone's heads... even white people. i am white and pac is my fav rapper. you go to a club and if a pac song comes on i guaruntee you that every white person there will know the words. everyone liked pac, beit the ladies, thugs, mainstream heads, punk kids... everyone. how is that not speaking to them?

Nov 14, 2002
you go to a club and if a pac song comes on i guaruntee you that every white person there will know the words.
I wouldn't...

everyone liked pac, beit the ladies, thugs, mainstream heads, punk kids... everyone. how is that not speaking to them?
Not only is this false, but even if it wasn't it would be the case that they like the image Pac created for himself, not the music, which is what we're talking about in the first place.

Right?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
no... i know a lot of people, all different styles, who love pac for his music. goth people, punk people, hardcore people, rap people, i even know some people who only listen to country but can still sing along to his songs if they come on

Nov 14, 2002
no... i know a lot of people, all different styles, who love pac for his music. goth people, punk people, hardcore people, rap people, i even know some people who only listen to country but can still sing along to his songs if they come on

This is the longest line of bullshit I've ever seen.

Nov 14, 2002
Because the only people I hang out with are Hardcore/goth/punk/emo/ska kids and I can't get them to listen to a single beat of rap music, let alone TUPAC, and let alone learn the words.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
well, the people i hang out with, that listen to dead kennedys, hatebreed, NIN, KMFDM (or MDFMK), poison the well, not waving but drowning, among others, listen or at least know the words to pac songs

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
just because they listen to pac? shit... look at all the skaters and bmxers that ride to pac at xgames... i seen em riding to cali love, dear mama and others

Feb 23, 2003
ZERO YOU SAID IT YOURSELF THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT PAC AND HIS MUSIC, SO YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO GO ON AS FAR AS SAYING HE IS NOT BETTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE.

ON THE LAST PAGE YOU SAID GOD BLESS HIS SOUL, AREN'T YOU A SATANIST AND DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD?? I THOUGHT YOU ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL I GUESS I WAS WRONG..

Feb 23, 2003
MasZive said:

I'd like to speak on that one homeboy... Tech has "power" and it's not no janky bullshit power, its the shit that puts messages even in white peoples heads, and really, Pac wasn't doing shit like that, he was particularly one a race kinda guy when it came to messages and what he said about living in America! Shit, Eminem is nearly or even more accomplished than Pac, I bet Em's newest album which isn't even leaked nor will no one hear shit until it's released from the darkness is living proof that this will ship 5x's platinum and he can and will do it over and over again...

When Tech hits the industry, you'll find out just how powerful that man is....
YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT YOU JUST SAID..

Nov 14, 2002
Justin said:
ZERO YOU SAID IT YOURSELF THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT PAC AND HIS MUSIC, SO YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO GO ON AS FAR AS SAYING HE IS NOT BETTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE.

I said I didn't listen to it. I own the Thug Angel box set... Do you? I've read twice now "Holler if you hear me" which was packaged with it, did you? No, you just watch too much BET.

ON THE LAST PAGE YOU SAID GOD BLESS HIS SOUL, AREN'T YOU A SATANIST AND DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD?? I THOUGHT YOU ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL I GUESS I WAS WRONG..
Yeah, Satanist. As in I don't hold a grudge against anyone and their beliefs and therefore my saying "god bless his soul" is basically just a show of respect.

Got anything else for me to shoot down? I'm on a roll today.

Feb 23, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

I said I didn't listen to it. I own the Thug Angel box set... Do you? I've read twice now "Holler if you hear me" which was packaged with it, did you? No, you just watch too much BET.

WHAT DOES BET HAVE TO DO WITH ME SAYING TUPAC IS AND WILL FOREVER BE THE G.O.A.T RAP ICON? WHY IN THE HELL ARE WE EVEN COMPARING THE TWO ANYWAY? ONE IS DEAD AND ONE IS ALIVE. YOU SAY TECH IS BETTER I SAY PAC IS BETTER, BUT ONE THING I THINK WE BOTH AGREE ON IS WHO EVER STARTED THIS THREAD IS SHOWING DISRESPECT TO BOTH ARTISTS!!!

COMPARE LIVING ARTISTS!!! NOT LIVE ONES V.S RAP GHOSTS..

Nov 14, 2002
WHAT DOES BET HAVE TO DO WITH ME SAYING TUPAC IS AND WILL FOREVER BE THE G.O.A.T RAP ICON? WHY IN THE HELL ARE WE EVEN COMPARING THE TWO ANYWAY? ONE IS DEAD AND ONE IS ALIVE. YOU SAY TECH IS BETTER I SAY PAC IS BETTER, BUT ONE THING I THINK WE BOTH AGREE ON IS WHO EVER STARTED THIS THREAD IS SHOWING DISRESPECT TO BOTH ARTISTS!!!
::rolls eyes::