Tech N9ne / 2pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I swear I was makin fun of you at first, then I thought you knew something I didn't... I wasn't meanin' to be an asshole, just curious on this "scareface". I really meant no disrespect... well mostly.

You still love me right?

Nov 14, 2002
Crazy shit? Well I guess the day you tell me you'll meet me I'll obviously have to pick out somethin' special just for you, but I doubt you could classify it as "crazy".

LoL.. I always look decent. I might be carrying a sign that says "will work for weed" though.

Apr 21, 2003
lol, just joking around...i really don't think your that crazy...just a tad...
don't have to pick anything out special for me to wear though...
but you might want to take down the sign...cause we will be smokin

Sep 26, 2002
scare face?

i'm sorry but that's just too funny

i can see him lookin like that fucked up retard giant from the goonies

rappin and shit

hahahahah.... that'll be me

i'll dress up as that guy and have an awesome career

Sep 4, 2002
Yall 2pac adn Tech CAN'T be comapred. they have 2 totaly different styles, but they both have alot of heart and passion behind their music and thats what counts! they both great to me. but if i had to pick one it would diffenitly be pac.

Feb 9, 2003
Thanks for all the opinions and shit

Me and my homie were debating it or w/e u wanna call it and I was just wondering what everybody else thought

Personally I think Tech will be bigger than 2pac as he puts out more albums, but I dunno maybe not.

Apr 21, 2003
come out all the way to NY?? always wanted to, but doubt it will happen anytime soon....

tech has potential to get up there like tupac....movin out to cali prolly help him him out a little bit :)
still can't wait to see what he comes up with out there!

Aug 23, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Half you people weren't even old enough to step away from the TV watchin' Sesame Street when Pac was killed. I think it's funny that now you all are so hardcore into him because you think you have to be.

Pac was just a rapper. They come and go just like anything else. I mean, the Beatles are legends when it comes to rock but you don't hear people goin' "Well, Linkin Park is some good shit, but they ain't no Beatles".

And the worst part... You guys aren't half as bad as on some of these other forums. Yikes.
LOL! Man. Now thats the truth.

But IN MY OWN OPINION!!! 2Pac was overrated. Good songs, but not the best.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
in my opinion, you can't compare the two. .... they have totally different styles, talk about different shit.

tupac is definately more personal with songs like changes, so many tears...etc

tech is good on wordplay...

you really can't compare the two

Nov 14, 2002
The "Pac" legend is overrated. Tech is better, and if he'd get pissed at me for saying that I think as far as rapping, he's the shizzle, then fuck him too.

Nov 14, 2002
Oh, and if I'm the only one to say it, than you're just a bunch of pussies afraid that the one and only thug is still alive and gunnin' for anyone who speaks bad on his name.

God bless his soul, but Pac's only as big as he is because of the way he died.