Tech N9ne / 2pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2003
In my opinion, 2pac is one of the greatest lyrycists today. People don't understand true rap, where the song actually has a message to it unlike today where it seems like everyone is rapping about bitches, hoes, rims, money, etc etc. 2pac was hardcore, but he also showed his soft side which really showed us how his life was and that fame really isn't all that we think it is. We see the same things in Tech's Angehellic album the most. You can't really compare 2pac now, because he was sadly taken from us, and not taking anything away from Tech because I absolutly love his music, but 2pac to me is one of the greatest lyrycists still today.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Toastid Juggalo said:
Who's better?

Whats everybody's opinion?
Tech's more cleaver at times......his wordplay is amazing.

2Pac is more lyriclly intense, his passion for the music is portraied in each song.

Tech's ablitity to adapt to damn near any beat he's given is probablly the best tallent a rapper can have. He could rap about crayons melting in the sun and if it flows to the beat it'll be tight.

Live.....i've only seen Tech in person....but the energy behind live performances matches the energy on record.....and even exceeds it at times.

I like 2Pac and all....but at the height of his popularity and when he made his best music I was waaaay into Wu Tang, redman, cocco b's and all that other shit from the east coast. So i never really got into his music like others did.

I gotta go with Tech

Jun 23, 2003
I agree that tech is on another level. He doesnt have the mainstream support that tupac did, and i think that is probably keeping tech from reaching his max potential. As good as tech is right now without any mainstream help at all i think tech has the potential to become bigger than any rapper out there. swick made a good point in saying tech can adapt to almost anything. thats why his potential is unlimited. he could rap about a box of crayons and make it sound tight.

Apr 21, 2003
tech is fuckin awesome, all his fuck the industry shit and his raps are fuckin nutts...his music is on a whole way other level, and its something i never get tired of listening to...and like it more and more everytime i hear his shit...and the concerts...oh man

but fuckin tupac is indescribable, he his has endless amounts of versus written down that are all tight and have hella meaning to them, thats not counting his off his head shit....in a twista video, tupac gots a little video clip in there of him freestylin for a min or two, and it the tightest shit ever...it rhymes and flows so perfectly its nutts!

hard choice....

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Tech is fucking talented, tight ass rhymes, creative lyrics, unique style yada yada yada.............

2pac is a ledgend!

Nov 14, 2002
I never really got into Pac or particularly cared for his style of music. I think "Ambitionz as a Ridah" is pretty tight, but that's about it.

May 5, 2002
Trick420 said:
in a twista video, tupac gots a little video clip in there of him freestylin for a min or two, and it the tightest shit ever...it rhymes and flows so perfectly its nutts!
WHHHAT??? Therez a TWISTA video with a video clip of PAC freestylin??? Which video is this I never heard of that shit????

Nov 14, 2002
Half you people weren't even old enough to step away from the TV watchin' Sesame Street when Pac was killed. I think it's funny that now you all are so hardcore into him because you think you have to be.

Pac was just a rapper. They come and go just like anything else. I mean, the Beatles are legends when it comes to rock but you don't hear people goin' "Well, Linkin Park is some good shit, but they ain't no Beatles".

And the worst part... You guys aren't half as bad as on some of these other forums. Yikes.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Zer0.MediA said:
I never really got into Pac or particularly cared for his style of music. I think "Ambitionz as a Ridah" is pretty tight, but that's about it.

TUPAC TALKED REAL CHOP.....
IF YOU AINT WANT'N TO HEAR REAL CHOP...
THEN YOU DIDNT LIKE PAC....

TECH IS VERY TALENTED AND HOPEFULLY ONEDAY EVERYONE WILL SEE THAT...HE GOTS TO MANY SKILLS TO BE WHERE HE IS TODAY...

PAC....DAMN LEGEND..
(ZERO I WAS 15 WHEN PAC GOT SHOT) ANYWAY....HE WAS SO FAR AHEAD OF HIS TIME THAT THE MUSIC THEY PUT OUT NOW-A-DAYS STILL HAS MEANING....IT DOESNT SOUND 6-7 YRS OLD...
I CAN CONSIDER TECH TO BE WHERE PAC IS RIGHT NOW...
GOTTA LOOK AT EVERYTHING...

PAC = LEGEND
BIG = LEGEND
TECH = PROSPECT (LEGEND IS THE UNDERGROUND)

Apr 21, 2003
Mr. Cynical said:

WHHHAT??? Therez a TWISTA video with a video clip of PAC freestylin??? Which video is this I never heard of that shit????
i'm sorry dude, not sure what i was smokin...its not twista
that would be scareface

Apr 21, 2003
i know who scareface is(me, 1st person in line to get his autography when he came through wichita last year)...and twista... i just smoke way to much, and i know everytime i've seen that video i've been smokin a blunt...
i just got em mixed up...