t.o. is a faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
but lol @ ESPN being anti-Cowboys
i understand being a homer and maybe typing up some homerish shit sometimes...everyones going to do it......

but there is no excuse to make stupid comments like that...people that make overly stupid comments liek that should be banned from the sports forum because they clearly have nothing insightful to put in other then bs they "THINK"

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
haha go ahead and watch espn all week long and prime time tell me one good thing they say about the boys and ill never post in the sports forum again. (besides emmitt)
you know what? youre right. T.O. isnt a faggot.

you are. fucking dick sucker.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
hes a cancer. even after they lost in the playoffs last year & he cried talkin bout, "dont blame this on my quarterback, thats my quarterback", that was his own selfish way of blaming him.

Aug 14, 2003
THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS THE COWBOYS' LOGO IN HIS AVATAR, HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT. IM A COWBOYS FAN AS WELL, BUT C'MON, ITS PLAIN TO SEE THAT HE'S BITCHIN FOR NO REASON, NOT ONCE HAS HE OWNED UP TO THOSE DROPPED PASSES......

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
he was targeted about 17 times...only caught 7

he had a touchdown bounce right off his hands in the 4th and dropped 2 other balls

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
ROFL @ ESPN being ''anti Cowboy''...

And I love T.O.'s skill level, and I'd love him on my team, if I was a coach. Until he cried.

Do that shit at home. I never saw Jerry Rice crying. It took about 2 grams of cocaine and a 4 hour salad tossing session with "Moose" to get Michael Irvin to cry. Come on, T.O...get your shit together, man!

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
he says it all the time, go watch any interviews on the dallas page and he says it non stop, but no one reports it. like i said, dont start shit untill you really get your facts straight. every time on the computer im looking at cowboys shit, so i see it all the time, but once again no one reports the good, just the bad. drama gets attention.
What postitive things about the cowboys should they talk about? their two most popular players are idiots. They got a pretty boy QB who has a girl who is using him to restart her bad singing career. he takes off to mexico in the middle of the playoffs when he should of been focusing on FOOTBALL. they got a WR that complains 90% of the time he is on camera. Who drops balls all the time but will blame it on the QB.

And they suck ass in the playoffs.

Apr 13, 2006
Thats what I thought!!! U wish u had a squad like ours!! Keep Da Boys name out yo pussy ass mouth and go talk to your wack ass front office and try to form a formidable football team!!! And on a side note, T.O. is the 2nd greatest reciever ever!!! Who would argue that??? Its about numbers and talent and if u disagree u just hatin and makin yourself look like a dumbass!!! Got Em!!!
cuz he was a niner...

but u prolly wouldnt say all the positive shit bout t.o if he was still a 9er u fuckin dick rider. t.o only been playing for ya'll for what 3-4 years ?

Mar 26, 2006
I thought this was a team sport...

anyway, he obviously wears his heart on his sleeve with all the crying :/

but saying shit like that in the media will only hurt the others trhat you play with.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
t.o. is prolly the most arrogant son of a bitch in football. if he could be as humble as rice was he'd be coo. but all the shit he talks, makes me root against the cowboys, and thats my s.b. pick lol

Jun 23, 2002
You've got to be a fucking MORON if you think ESPN is anti-cowgirls. The only person that gets more love than the 'girls is brett favre from espn. They may be anti TO or someshit but def. not anti cowgirls. retard.

Nov 7, 2006
what that he wants the ball? that hes cryin cuz every pass isnt aimed at him? if you guys dont like any players like that or dont want a player like that on your team, u dont know the game. since hes said any of those statements whats come of it? did he fuck up the cowboys in any way? no....so i dont see why u guys hate on him besides the fact that espn (who is anti-cowboys) makes it look worse then it is. If you cant see that the cowboys equal ratings and ESPN needs more football viewers cuz everyone is on NFL network then u need to open your eyes.
well i'm late on this so i dunno if someone shined light on this comment but what?!?!?1 yeah every guy wants the ball and every team wants a guy like that on there team. but teams dont want guys who complain and wine when they dont get th ball more, specially when u droppin shit. i bet anything moss is pissed the ball aint going his way right now but u hear him cryin on tv? no, some things u keep to urself or within the team. T.O. is a pre-madonna and always will be regardless of how many wins or losses they get, he's great but that one problem is HUGE and it will always tarnish his rep. imagine if he never complained? he would be considered an MJ to the NFL most likely, even with the dropped passes.