t.o. is a faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this dude has the ball thrown to him 18 times drops at least 5 of em and complains because hes not a bigger part of the offense? i defended this clown many times but he is a fucking douche bag. how hard is it to own up to your share of the blame? what a fucking faggot. this is his way of deflecting blame when it just makes it that more obvious.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
its sad that he thinks this is going to divert attention away from his drops. it only shines the light on them brighter. barber needs to bitchslap that hoecake motherfucker. if he fucks up my fantasy league then im gonna..... im gonna..... well......do nothing but ill be pissed lol

Jul 8, 2007
what that he wants the ball? that hes cryin cuz every pass isnt aimed at him? if you guys dont like any players like that or dont want a player like that on your team, u dont know the game. since hes said any of those statements whats come of it? did he fuck up the cowboys in any way? no....so i dont see why u guys hate on him besides the fact that espn (who is anti-cowboys) makes it look worse then it is. If you cant see that the cowboys equal ratings and ESPN needs more football viewers cuz everyone is on NFL network then u need to open your eyes.

Aug 9, 2006
espn anti-cowboys? are you being serious right now....lololololol......give me a break and please stop posting in the sports forum

what T.O. said after the LOSS to wash is only the beginning.....you CANNOT DENY that...if the cowboys some how managed to not make the playoffs he would throw.....ROMO......JERRY JONES....and everyone else under the boat....thats TO.....just because hes on your team doesnt mean that everything he has done in the past is washed away.....this is the REAL T.O. get over it......no espn spin needed......

so by the same logic espn is "ANTI" niners and eagles because they made T.O. look like such a jackass when he publicly threw everyone under the bus for those teams......

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Jul 8, 2007
moorecock u really dont know shit. its been proven many times. tell me one good thing espn reports about the cowboys? eveything they say about the boys is negative. even in pregame talk shows its negative. face facts the cowboys are rating and having TO is extra ratings so they talk about them all the time but its always negative. even in other peoples pregame shows they talk about us. cuz it gets people attention. your a fuckin idiot if you cant see that.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahhah fresh why u always let these marks get to u?? Phil is just mad his squad is str8 booboo!!! let the man vent his frustrations on anotha team while his squad stinks it up!!! Why even respond to this dumb thread and let him get u upset? hahah This is funny to me because again phil has it hard every year watchin his team fail and have losing season after losin season!!! Cant really talk much dont u think?? Got Em!!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
and still publicy make a big deal on how "if i got the ball more we win games"....come on now :hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt:
translation = "if i dropped the ball less we win more games"

only he HAS to make it out to be someone elses fault because in his words "hes the 2nd best receiver ever"

i dont think i need to quote ricky bobby here but come on who brags about being 2nd best.

im not anti t.o. either like i said i defended dude many a times and hes still one of my favorite players, i picked him first in my fantasy league im no t.o. hater but damn sometimes you gotta be a man and own up to your mistakes. can you remember a time when t.o. has said "that was my fault" or "my mistake"? no its always someone elses fault.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Hahhah fresh why u always let these marks get to u?? Phil is just mad his squad is str8 booboo!!! let the man vent his frustrations on anotha team while his squad stinks it up!!! Why even respond to this dumb thread and let him get u upset? hahah This is funny to me because again phil has it hard every year watchin his team fail and have losing season after losin season!!! Cant really talk much dont u think?? Got Em!!!
ha ha mets got you salty right now dont they? bwahahahahaaaa!!!!!