t.o. is a faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2007
they dont get to me about the boys, theyre just fuckin retards who only believe what the media tells them. like i said if you dont think espn only reports on the cowboys becuz they get them ratings, you really are retarded.

Jul 8, 2007
translation = "if i dropped the ball less we win more games"

only he HAS to make it out to be someone elses fault because in his words "hes the 2nd best receiver ever"

i dont think i need to quote ricky bobby here but come on who brags about being 2nd best.

im not anti t.o. either like i said i defended dude many a times and hes still one of my favorite players, i picked him first in my fantasy league im no t.o. hater but damn sometimes you gotta be a man and own up to your mistakes. can you remember a time when t.o. has said "that was my fault" or "my mistake"? no its always someone elses fault.
he says it all the time, go watch any interviews on the dallas page and he says it non stop, but no one reports it. like i said, dont start shit untill you really get your facts straight. every time on the computer im looking at cowboys shit, so i see it all the time, but once again no one reports the good, just the bad. drama gets attention.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
ha ha mets got you salty right now dont they? bwahahahahaaaa!!!!!
Thats what I thought!!! U wish u had a squad like ours!! Keep Da Boys name out yo pussy ass mouth and go talk to your wack ass front office and try to form a formidable football team!!! And on a side note, T.O. is the 2nd greatest reciever ever!!! Who would argue that??? Its about numbers and talent and if u disagree u just hatin and makin yourself look like a dumbass!!! Got Em!!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
falcons since 96 = 1 super bowl appearance
cowboys since 96 = 0 appearances

come on czar, your team hasnt done anything significant since the pre-cap days when superbowls were bought and paid for.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he is the 2nd best but ive never heard anyone brag about being 2nd best before. im no to hater get his tampon out your mouth czar. calm down. if you cant see him for the female he acts like thats fine. you might be a little biased.

Aug 9, 2006
moorecock u really dont know shit. its been proven many times. tell me one good thing espn reports about the cowboys? eveything they say about the boys is negative. even in pregame talk shows its negative. face facts the cowboys are rating and having TO is extra ratings so they talk about them all the time but its always negative. even in other peoples pregame shows they talk about us. cuz it gets people attention. your a fuckin idiot if you cant see that.
of course they are going to do shit for ratings boost....they are a fuckin sports NEWS station.....

to say they are ANTI-COWBOYS is borderline retarted and absolutely not true.....espn was the ones saying that cowboys are the team to beat and all that shit.....OF COURSE after a UPSET LOSS at home they are going to talk shit.....cowboys get more air-time then any other team on any other station....

you are an idiot to think espn is "anti-cowboys" PERIOD

and i love how you completely ignored the rest of my post......but im not suprised.....because everything i said was on point......i have no bias when it comes to TO or the fuckin cowboys....outsider looking in type of shit!!

Apr 25, 2002
what that he wants the ball? that hes cryin cuz every pass isnt aimed at him? if you guys dont like any players like that or dont want a player like that on your team, u dont know the game. since hes said any of those statements whats come of it? did he fuck up the cowboys in any way? no....so i dont see why u guys hate on him besides the fact that espn (who is anti-cowboys) makes it look worse then it is. If you cant see that the cowboys equal ratings and ESPN needs more football viewers cuz everyone is on NFL network then u need to open your eyes.
Any Niners or Eagles fan knows what the fuck is up. Only a Cowboys fan would be defending his poor attitude right now.

Aug 9, 2006
but once again no one reports the good, just the bad. drama gets attention.
thats what you get for getting your information from sports writers......its thier job to get attention and nothing else....

everything said about T.O. in this thread is true.....his true colors have allready showed many times......him being on your team doesnt change the fact.....sorry

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
all niner and eagles fans are cryin because they dont have TO.
yeah because they stopped winning rings when t.o. left right? and since hes left those cities he has what? 8, 9 rings? yeah theyre hella salty about losing t.o.

fact = no team in the nfl has ever won a super bowl with t.o. on the roster!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
he is the 2nd best but ive never heard anyone brag about being 2nd best before. im no to hater get his tampon out your mouth czar. calm down. if you cant see him for the female he acts like thats fine. you might be a little biased.
See normally phil we coo on topics now to clear it up, I aint defending his antics, I was just sayin all the name claling and this and that aint called for!! I mean he aint on your team so why should it bother u. U dont like the Cowboys but u act as if he is hurtin your team!!! Yea I dont like the shit he pulls sometimes but what can we do right?? Just state your opinion and stop bashing! Thats the only reason I came at u feel me!!! Hopefully we win the bowl and all of this is forgotten!! hahahah!! Got Em!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you got it fucked up.....it was the peoples AROUND T.O.s fault.....some people are just blind LOL
lol he was right about jeff garcia though. hes a faggot. i remember when they had him on espn with his "wife" one night playing golf. it looked like a complete snow job, like he was trying to show he wasnt a homo. if youre a fag be a fag dont act like youre not just because youre in the nfl. hell you might even get sacked less.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
See normally phil we coo on topics now to clear it up, I aint defending his antics, I was just sayin all the name claling and this and that aint called for!! I mean he aint on your team so why should it bother u. U dont like the Cowboys but u act as if he is hurtin your team!!! Yea I dont like the shit he pulls sometimes but what can we do right?? Just state your opinion and stop bashing! Thats the only reason I came at u feel me!!! Hopefully we win the bowl and all of this is forgotten!! hahahah!! Got Em!!
im not bashing i give t.o. his props. i was under the impression you agreed with him lmao well at least you cleared that up. i was worried about you for a second because for the most part youre one of the more logical posters around here. now fresh sounds like he actually thinks t.o.'s complaint is justified.