T.L.C. 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Its about time they put the belt on Danielson. If anyone deserves it, its him
Yeah it's cool but I hope he's not the champ for long. I don't think he should be anything more than an IC or US champ.

Cena & Kane start they "feud" tonight. i still think that jan thing is for jericho(even though jericho denying on twitter about going back to wwe) but now they saying on the net the videos are for skip shiefield and his new gimmick lol. First i thought it was for taker but now that he suppose to face triple h at mania i doubt its for him bc that means he only coming back for that one match then disappear but who knows.
Ok, so where did you hear they started their feud tonight? And where did you hear it's going to be HHH vs Taker at Mania?

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah it's cool but I hope he's not the champ for long. I don't think he should be anything more than an IC or US champ.

Ok, so where did you hear they started their feud tonight? And where did you hear it's going to be HHH vs Taker at Mania?

Bc Kane been coming out chokeslamming and tombstoning Cena all week at house shows since last monday and thats how wwe gear tv feuds up(if you havent caught on all these years on how wwe does biz.) far as taker Its the word out that taker vs triple is the planned for mania. Just nobody knows exactly when taker will appear back on tv or what look he will have.

May 6, 2009
Bc Kane been coming out chokeslamming and tombstoning Cena all week at house shows since last monday and thats how wwe gear tv feuds up(if you havent caught on all these years on how wwe does biz.) far as taker Its the word out that taker vs triple is the planned for mania. Just nobody knows exactly when taker will appear back on tv or what look he will have.
Of course I know how it works, and figured they were going to feud, but you said they STARTED their feud "tonight". As in last night. So was wondering if I missed something during the PPV. It was kind of clear their feud "started" last monday on Raw.

I'm not saying you're wrong about Taker and HHH, just wondering WHERE you heard this and if you have any links.

Feb 8, 2003
Of course I know how it works, and figured they were going to feud, but you said they STARTED their feud "tonight". As in last night. So was wondering if I missed something during the PPV. It was kind of clear their feud "started" last monday on Raw.

I'm not saying you're wrong about Taker and HHH, just wondering WHERE you heard this and if you have any links.

I said it starts tonight bc its obvious on whats gonna happen either Cena gonna call kane out or kane will come and attack him again. Im just not a fan of a kane vs john cena feud its pointless getting this close to mania unless this gonna be the coming of some kinda lightweight cena heel turn.

May 6, 2009
I said it starts tonight bc its obvious on whats gonna happen either Cena gonna call kane out or kane will come and attack him again. Im just not a fan of a kane vs john cena feud its pointless getting this close to mania unless this gonna be the coming of some kinda lightweight cena heel turn.
I see. I guess it's just your grammar why I didn't get it. No big deal though. Again though, shoot me a link about HHH vs Taker because I've yet to see one and want to know why the fuck they would do that match again. That shit is pointless to me. I don't know who they should put Taker against, but anybody but HHH.

Sep 17, 2008
I see. I guess it's just your grammar why I didn't get it. No big deal though. Again though, shoot me a link about HHH vs Taker because I've yet to see one and want to know why the fuck they would do that match again. That shit is pointless to me. I don't know who they should put Taker against, but anybody but HHH.
Heres a link Darkshowdown is probably to stupid to find one.

Feb 8, 2003
Heres a link Darkshowdown is probably to stupid to find one.
No thats not the link you stupid bitch. when did i say anything about getting info from a link? you just a weird tech n9ne groupie(you probaly that child molester zero media) that likes to talk shit only dumb person is you. and your graphic skills are horrible thats gotta be the worst cm punk signature i ever seen.

Feb 8, 2003
it appears the reason kane attack cena is bc something about john cenas t-shirt or bc hes the wwe poster boy. Also thats definately the real kane "glenn jacobs" for the people that doubted it.

May 6, 2009
No thats not the link you stupid bitch. when did i say anything about getting info from a link? you just a weird tech n9ne groupie(you probaly that child molester zero media) that likes to talk shit only dumb person is you. and your graphic skills are horrible thats gotta be the worst cm punk signature i ever seen.

btw Told you they feud was gonna really start tonite.
Lol, everybody knew their feud "started" last week and would carry over to this week.

So you didn't get your info from a link? So tell us what Vince and the creative team told you since apparently you're present during their meetings.

Feb 8, 2003
Lol, everybody knew their feud "started" last week and would carry over to this week.

So you didn't get your info from a link? So tell us what Vince and the creative team told you since apparently you're present during their meetings.

They told me to tell you to get off my dick and dont worry about it.

Sep 17, 2008
Yes, you got me. I am Zero, this is my backup account that i made back in 2008....You come on these forums acting like a fan boy that knows everything, when you obviously get it from another source, and you cant back shit up. My graphic skills are horrible? Its a simple signature that doesn't take much to understand.