Systematic Racism in United States

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I'm talking about systematic racism, not examples of anecdotal racism. Do black people regularly get asked to pre-pay for food at restaurants in America? Yea i didn't think so.
lol I was just fn around but

they are part and parcel of the same thing, what you call 'anecdotal' is the american way

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Do black people regularly get asked to pre-pay for food at restaurants in America?
No, but we have some parts of this country where black people won't even get out of their car and walk into a restaurant, out of fear.

For example, I used to live in Augusta, GA which is a decent sized city with a large black population. Less than 30 minutes out of the city through a back woods 2 lane highway is a KKK town that black people won't even drive through.

There's towns like this throughout the entire country.

We have large pockets of this country where being asked to pre-pay for food would be the least thing to worry about.

The fact that shit like this still exists in 2018, with zero repercussion is a big part of systematic racism.

Imagine a town of all black people with all black police force that didn't allow whites in......you can't imagine it, because it would never be allowed lol

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
No, but we have some parts of this country where black people won't even get out of their car and walk into a restaurant, out of fear.

For example, I used to live in Augusta, GA which is a decent sized city with a large black population. Less than 30 minutes out of the city through a back woods 2 lane highway is a KKK town that black people won't even drive through.

There's towns like this throughout the entire country.

We have large pockets of this country where being asked to pre-pay for food would be the least thing to worry about.

The fact that shit like this still exists in 2018, with zero repercussion is a big part of systematic racism.

Imagine a town of all black people with all black police force that didn't allow whites in......you can't imagine it, because it would never be allowed lol
Appreciate the reply, this is the kind of info i was curious about.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
CSU: Police called on two Native Americans who were on campus for tour - Denver7 TheDenverChannel.com

FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Administrators at Colorado State University are investigating after a parent on a campus tour called campus police on two Native Americans who were also on the tour.

In a letter sent to faculty and staff on Wednesday, officials said a parent on a tour on Monday called police because she was “nervous” about the presence of the two young men, who had joined the tour in progress.

The men were visiting campus from New Mexico and were a part of the tour, officials said. After speaking with police, the men were allowed to rejoin the tour, but by that time the tour had moved on and the men left campus to return home.

The mother of the boys, Lorraine Kahneratokwas Gray, told Denver7 that her 17 and 19-year-old sons traveled to CSU while she stayed behind in Santa Cruz, New Mexico.

Thomas Kanewakeron Gray, 19, and Lloyd Skanahwati Gray, 17, had driven up to Denver to stay with a friend the day before the tour, their mother said. Thomas is a freshman at Northern New Mexico College and had been hoping to transfer to CSU, his mother said, and Lloyd is a senior at Santa Fe Indian School.

"They scraped together their dollars, made arrangements themselves to register for the campus tour, and took the only car we have and drove up there," Gray said. "That enough was worrisome – for our teenage boys to take our car and get on a big highway and drive seven hours to another unknown place."

"And how it ended was even worse," she added.

The staffers were aware the two young men were supposed to be on the tour, Gray said, and she said that another parent of a student on the tour called police because the boys were being too quiet.

Once police arrived, the boys showed them their reservation for the tour and were let go. But Thomas called his mother, who said she was frantic because the boys couldn't find the group again.

“Right then, that was just a big red flag for me. When you think about young men of color being shot all over the place, or being arrested…I said, ‘Just get in the car and come home,’” she said. “They’d missed a day of school for this campus tour only to be pushed aside because of some woman’s fears.”

She said an officer told the young men they should learn to speak up for themselves.

“Why should it be a crime for a person to remain silent and choose not engage in conversation? They were still taking in the information, and that was their right. And for the police officer to say that, that was bothersome to me," Gray said.

She said she has been in ongoing conversations with CSU administrators about the incident, but said her sons were "shamed."

"It breaks my heart, because they didn't do anything to warrant that," she said. "They're walking on their own ancestors' land, so it breaks my heart."

“This incident is sad and frustrating from nearly every angle, particularly the experience of two students who were here to see if this was a good fit for them as an institution,” wrote Vice President for Enrollment and Access Leslie Taylor, Vice President for Diversity Mary Ontiveros and Vice president for Student Affairs Blanche Hughes.

“The fact that these two students felt unwelcome on our campus while here as visitors runs counter to our Principles of Community and the goals and aspirations of the CSU Police Department, even as they are obligated to respond to an individual’s concern about public safety, as well as the principles of our Office of Admissions,” they continued.

The officials said they had reached out to the men’s families and would be meeting to discuss how a similar incident can be prevented and better responded to in the future.

Denver7 has reached out to the university for further comment.

Jul 9, 2007
When black people commit most of the crimes then black people end up being the ones locked up. Just pointing out there is less black people than white people does not mean the % of them in prison should be the same. Yes there is more white people in the U.S.A. But the fact that more black people commit more crimes is still the truth. Blame it on what you want but numbers don't lie. It will always be class vs class but people think everything is about race nowadays. Just dividing us even more.

Jan 31, 2008
When black people commit most of the crimes then black people end up being the ones locked up. Just pointing out there is less black people than white people does not mean the % of them in prison should be the same. Yes there is more white people in the U.S.A. But the fact that more black people commit more crimes is still the truth. Blame it on what you want but numbers don't lie. It will always be class vs class but people think everything is about race nowadays. Just dividing us even more.
And black people commit more crimes because? Is it because they are genetically predisposed to being criminals? Is it in their blood, homie?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
But the fact that more black people commit more crimes is still the truth.
You sure?

Or is it, black people are just convicted more often? The only way you'll have stats on crimes committed is based on convictions and sentencing.

The amount of white people I personally know who committed crimes and were given slaps on the wrists or got all charges dropped instead of jail/prison sentences is pretty crazy.

We have 325 million people in the United States but only 2.2 million jail/prison spots to fill to make money with. They ain't gonna fill them with white people if they don't have to.

I can post stats on non violent crime based on race and which races get given jail time and which don't if you'd like. The amount of people currently incarcerated for simple weed possession that are black vs. hispanic vs. white is pretty alarming for example.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Ignorance breeds ignorance breeds ignorance....

Oh ya btw funny how ppl keep forgetting this was "Mexico" at one time....

Yes, it is no longer "Mexico" but they have as much a right to be here as any non American Indian, shit some maybe just as much as an American Indian if we wanna do a bloodline test. And anyone that doesn't like that needs to gtfo

Should illegal immigrants be allowed to stay? Let's ask the American Indians what they think.....

Also this woman is obviously emotionally disturbed, her family needs to step up to the plate and get her help

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Germany And All Them Mutha Fuckas Don't Want Nazi's Back But United States Let KKK And Aryan Fuck Hood In With All Them Swastikas and Hitler Emblems In, Being A Part Of The Axis Of Evil, But Fight Off Afghanistan In Some Bullshit War And Look Back At The White Race Raging War Over The Streets For The Minorities To Be Incarcerated. They Never Take Drug Wars To Backwoods Where The Whites Are, And "I've' Being White' Not Knowing Being White Fell Off Into Some Gangster Shit, Found Out "You Don't Have To Claim That Shit!"

Edit: I Claim A Mix Of Everything, In The Chapter God Said In His Book We Are New Creation

Last edited:
May 4, 2002

VIDEO: 7-Eleven customer's rant against immigrants escalates into violent attack I ABC7 - YouTube

Yes, it is no longer "Mexico" but they have as much a right to be here as any non American Indian, shit some maybe just as much as an American Indian if we wanna do a bloodline test. And anyone that doesn't like that needs to gtfo

Should illegal immigrants be allowed to stay? Let's ask the American Indians what they think.....

Also this woman is obviously emotionally disturbed, her family needs to step up to the plate and get her help
as a native american, i wish immigrants would do it the right way but i know it wont happen so whatever.

my (step) grandpa got his papers, became a manager of a winery and would always get pissed about his people not coming over the right way but what does he know?

that shit in the video tho is not ok to do to anyone, illegal or not, have some fuckin respect.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Right how the fuck does KKK and neo nazis even have the right to operate in this fucking country ? they should be banned..
free speech is one things.. but being a hate group is not fucking cool.
It's Not Even This Country Bro It's The Whole World, Geneva code

Edit: You Can't Rise Hitler Back Up, And That's What They Are Attempting

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
Yes I'm aware that black people account for 13% of the US population but 50% of the incarcerated population.

But I fail to understand how that is proof of racism unless black kids are just walking past jails and innocently being pulled inside.
lol u cant be serious

Feb 19, 2015

VIDEO: 7-Eleven customer's rant against immigrants escalates into violent attack I ABC7 - YouTube

seen this shit the other day, it happened out here and the dude they beat went missin or some shit

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
as a native american, i wish immigrants would do it the right way but i know it wont happen so whatever.

my (step) grandpa got his papers, became a manager of a winery and would always get pissed about his people not coming over the right way but what does he know?

that shit in the video tho is not ok to do to anyone, illegal or not, have some fuckin respect.
Understand. What I meant is the US Corporation and other European entities before it were illegal immigrants too. Christopher Columbus and his band of illegal immigrant terrorists come to mind. He gets a goddamn holiday for it. Of course we have the colonists, too right.

Last edited: