Systematic Racism in United States

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
You just summed up this entire thread.
Dude.... You do realize that I hold you to a higher standard than I hold half of these morons on this site? How could you lower your own standards to make it an 'eye for an eye' thing? We know they are idiots speaking from their snug demographic... it doesn't make you doing so any more okay....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Before anybody responds with rage, this post isn't aimed at anyone in this thread. Which is funny that I put this disclaimer, because it's kind of part of the point of this post.

Anybody find it hilarious when some white people immediately freak out and go in to defense mode the moment systematic racism or racism in any form is brought up? What's more hilarious is when they start to freak out and begin to defend the white man, even though the white man isn't being attacked. If you say "black people are held down in society" they immediately go in to "now I need to defend whites" mode.

Or when they claim systematic racism doesn't exist anymore because "I grew up poor and I came out fine" lol it's almost been stereotypical responses I've heard non stop for my entire life.

This post doesn't really have a point, it's just something I've always found humorous.

Jan 31, 2008
Before anybody responds with rage, this post isn't aimed at anyone in this thread. Which is funny that I put this disclaimer, because it's kind of part of the point of this post.
Extremely awesome and you are right about the irony. It will totally become a thing to be defensive about haha

Anybody find it hilarious when some white people immediately freak out and go in to defense mode the moment systematic racism or racism in any form is brought up? What's more hilarious is when they start to freak out and begin to defend the white man, even though the white man isn't being attacked. If you say "black people are held down in society" they immediately go in to "now I need to defend whites" mode.

Or when they claim systematic racism doesn't exist anymore because "I grew up poor and I came out fine" lol it's almost been stereotypical responses I've heard non stop for my entire life.

This post doesn't really have a point, it's just something I've always found humorous.
It is a really good observation. I must mention that there is always the oppressed minority who don't know who to take their anger out on so they take it out on a marshal mathers on 8 mile.
And then you got the innocent white folks retaliating by feeling the need to defend whitey, justified by the fact that the minorities are targeting marshal mathers from 8 mile.

We are talking 'sleeping people going to war with sleeping people'. Everyone is fucked in the head fighting tribal wars for things that ARENT EVEN THEM OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

Listen folks, you are not your fucking skin color because you didnt choose any of it. You are not the demographic. You are not the environment you came out of and are representing. Give your fucking selves some credit you assholes. Quit being noobs in life fighting over colors while the elite class pisses in your mouth and you gladly take it.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
We are talking 'sleeping people going to war with sleeping people'. Everyone is fucked in the head fighting tribal wars for things that ARENT EVEN THEM OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

Listen folks, you are not your fucking skin color because you didnt choose any of it. You are not the demographic. You are not the environment you came out of and are representing. Give your fucking selves some credit you assholes. Quit being noobs in life fighting over colors while the elite class pisses in your mouth and you gladly take it.
While I agree with you, it will never change. THEY know the secrets to this plane of existence. Whether they stole that knowledge or how they attained it is irrelevant because the rest do not. We have been manipulated to not comprehend the powers they possess.

When anyone speaks to certain language such as say the term reincarnation, for example, the tribal knowledge tells us we should laugh and ridicule the thought, as if we even understand what reincarnation is. Our simple animal mind likes to pretend we do, because we don't want to look dumb in front of our peers, so we attach something mystic and impossible to it versus actually knowing what it is.

When we discuss esotericism and exotericism, we ridicule the possibility, even though nearly everything operates this way. A member of the military doesn't share everything with the general public, as certain things could be considered betraying their country. This also goes with being an employee of a company or even family life versus public life.

So, the infighting will always exist, because the levels of ignorance, while marginal, are of such varying degrees.

As long as you are your own master it doesn't matter whether those around you are slaves to themselves or someone else. The key isn't saving the "species" or the "planet," as you have said on here before, it is only about saving yourself.

Jan 31, 2008
As long as you are your own master it doesn't matter whether those around you are slaves to themselves or someone else. The key isn't saving the "species" or the "planet," as you have said on here before, it is only about saving yourself.

Yes! THEY know how to play us and we've been getting played for a long time.
I guess underlying my own motivations in bringing awareness to the conversation is because I have personally benefitted from the awareness that others have brought into my life through the work that they did.
I realize now that they were not the cause of my waking up but rather tools I used, so I see what you mean.

Concerning the THEY.... have you ever considered that maybe you should join THEM since clearly we are still in the jungle and it is every man for himself?

Side note: I bet you THEY follow the rule of 'tell them your plan, if they don't put an end to it, they are asking for it and god is on our side.[ame="https://ia800301.us.archive.org/26/items/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion/ProtocolsOfTheEldersOfZion.pdf"]Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion[/ame]

--Behold the alcoholic animals, bemused with drink, the right to an immoderate use of which comes along with freedom. It is not for us and ours to walk that road. The peoples of the GOYIM are bemused with alcoholic liquors; their youth has grown stupid on classicism and from early immorality, into which it has been inducted by our special agents - by tutors, lackeys, governesses in the houses of the wealthy, by clerks and others, by our women in the places of dissipation frequented by the GOYIM. In the number of these last I count also the so-called "society ladies," voluntary followers of the others in corruption and luxury.

--All people are chained down to heavy toil by poverty more firmly than ever. They were chained by slavery and serfdom; from these, one way and another, they might free themselves. These could be settled with, but from want they will never get away. We have included in the constitution such rights as to the masses appear fictitious and not actual rights. All these so-called "Peoples Rights" can exist only in idea, an idea which can never be realized in practical life. What is it to the proletariat laborer, bowed double over his heavy toil, crushed by his lot in life, if talkers get the right to babble, if journalists get the right to scribble any nonsense side by side with good stuff, once the proletariat has no other profit out of the constitution save only those pitiful crumbs which we fling them from our table in return for their voting in favor of what we dictate, in favor of the men we place in power, the servants of our AGENTUR ... Republican rights for a poor man are no more than a bitter piece of irony, for the necessity he is under of toiling almost all day gives him no present use of them, but the other hand robs him of all guarantee of regular and certain earnings by making him dependent on strikes by his comrades or lockouts by his masters.

--Capital, if it is to co-operate untrammeled, must be free to establish a monopoly of industry and trade: this is already being put in execution by an unseen hand in all quarters of the world. This freedom will give political force to those engaged in industry, and that will help to oppress the people. Nowadays it is more important to disarm the peoples than to lead them into war: more important to use for our advantage the passions which have burst into flames than to quench their fire: more important to eradicate them. THE
PRINCIPLE OBJECT OF OUR DIRECTORATE CONSISTS IN THIS: TO
DEBILITATE THE PUBLIC MIND BY CRITICISM; TO LEAD IT AWAY FROM
SERIOUS REFLECTIONS CALCULATED TO AROUSE RESISTANCE; TO
DISTRACT THE FORCES OF THE MIND TOWARDS A SHAM FIGHT OF EMPTY
ELOQUENCE.

--IN ORDER TO PUT PUBLIC OPINION INTO OUR HANDS WE MUST BRING
IT INTO A STATE OF BEWILDERMENT BY GIVING EXPRESSION FROM ALL
SIDES TO SO MANY CONTRADICTORY OPINIONS AND FOR SUCH LENGTH
OF TIME AS WILL SUFFICE TO MAKE THE "GOYIM" LOSE THEIR HEADS IN
THE LABYRINTH AND COME TO SEE THAT THE BEST THING IS TO HAVE NO
OPINION OF ANY KIND IN MATTERS POLITICAL, which it is not given to the
public to understand, because they are understood only by him who guides the public.
This is the first secret.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Black men asked to pre pay for food in a restaurant when no other customers were asked to pre pay.

Downtown restaurant ordered to pay $10K after black man was asked to 'pre-pay' for food | CP24.com

This is another type of thing a lot of races, especially white people, don't think about when it comes to racism and what black people deal with regularly. Simply trying to order food at a restaurant, or in the case of that Starbucks in Philly a couple weeks ago, just standing there for 2 minutes waiting for your friends to show up and ending up in handcuffs. Or the bullshit at that Applebees in Missouri a couple months ago. This is the type of treatment most races don't have to deal with on a regular basis and the thought never even crosses the mind of white people about being treated like a lesser being for simply trying to eat at a restaurant.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)

Your words reminded me of this commentary from my favorite living comedian, Norm Macdonald

Jan 31, 2008
Norm Macdonald on Identity Politics and God - YouTube

Your words reminded me of this commentary from my favorite living comedian, Norm Macdonald
This is on point dude! My self-deprecating friend loves this guy. He even sent me his hardcover book but I never got to reading it. He was offended asking me to send it back, I just ordered him a new one so he could stfu.

Also, this identity politics bs is too out of control. I experience this especially with feminists. They would rather identify as woman than as human, and when I once complimented a feminist for being a human who has overcome environmental conditioning she was like "NUH UH... YOU AINT GONNA TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME AND SAY IT IS BECAUSE I AM HUMAN"

retards everywhere dude

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Black men asked to pre pay for food in a restaurant when no other customers were asked to pre pay.

Downtown restaurant ordered to pay $10K after black man was asked to 'pre-pay' for food | CP24.com

This is another type of thing a lot of races, especially white people, don't think about when it comes to racism and what black people deal with regularly. Simply trying to order food at a restaurant, or in the case of that Starbucks in Philly a couple weeks ago, just standing there for 2 minutes waiting for your friends to show up and ending up in handcuffs. Or the bullshit at that Applebees in Missouri a couple months ago. This is the type of treatment most races don't have to deal with on a regular basis and the thought never even crosses the mind of white people about being treated like a lesser being for simply trying to eat at a restaurant.

but but FILA|AUS @FILA|AUS didn't see any racism when visiting the US tho

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
This is on point dude! My self-deprecating friend loves this guy. He even sent me his hardcover book but I never got to reading it. He was offended asking me to send it back, I just ordered him a new one so he could stfu.

Also, this identity politics bs is too out of control. I experience this especially with feminists. They would rather identify as woman than as human, and when I once complimented a feminist for being a human who has overcome environmental conditioning she was like "NUH UH... YOU AINT GONNA TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME AND SAY IT IS BECAUSE I AM HUMAN"

retards everywhere dude
his book is a super easy read (well...listen. I listened to the audiobook). Check it out sometime if you're traveling or something

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Concerning the THEY.... have you ever considered that maybe you should join THEM since clearly we are still in the jungle and it is every man for himself?
My family already did. The universe is mysterious though. My mother (also a member) died (we should call it sacrificed since that's what it was) on her adoptive Masonic parents wedding anniversary and my father was a drug dealing gang member so he wouldn't be able to follow his Masonic parents footsteps. Me being my father's son, which path do you think I chose even though even my father tried to choose differently for me.....

It is what it is.

Now we could say THEY are drug dealing gang members too, but THEY don't succumb to the same laws and therefore I am banned from their club. I'm okay with that. I grew up an anarchist. I have no interest in their club other than to destroy it.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
My family already did. The universe is mysterious though. My mother (also a member) died (we should call it sacrificed since that's what it was) on her adoptive Masonic parents wedding anniversary and my father was a drug dealing gang member so he wouldn't be able to follow his Masonic parents footsteps. Me being my father's son, which path do you think I chose even though even my father tried to choose differently for me.....

It is what it is.

Now we could say THEY are drug dealing gang members too, but THEY don't succumb to the same laws and therefore I am banned from their club. I'm okay with that. I grew up an anarchist. I have no interest in their club other than to destroy it.
Very interesting...
When it comes to freemasonry, every person I met directly or indirectly(Black Ice poet was a facebook friend of mine) who was a freemason, end up really being used by this society. I, myself, had considered visiting a chapter in Michigan. I asked around and it appeared to me like most people were just wanting to feel important and belong to a club that in the end doesn't benefit them apart from feeling a part of a bigger thing...

I remember one conversation with one of them where he stressed the function they serve of making/collecting money and then sending it to the higher up freemasons.

We should empower ourselves in the same manner that they have. This is in the works.

----

dude I didn't even know you grew up anarchist! I am glad there are still 4-7 people I think are legit on this site.

concerning anarchism that people don't get is that we are all anarchists... we have merely chosen to follow one social system versus another, but the choosing to do so is self-governance. If only the people knew the power they have...
If only they could see that the experience of 'the world' to them is nothing more than the idea they choose to believe.

On a very fundamental and real level we are all creators.
Given a blank slate, we create whatever THEY tell us 'is the way things are'.
You can be in an empty room with white walls and be at peace, until someone comes into the room and tells you "THE WORLD IS AT WAR" and you create it, "THE WORLD IS AT PEACE" and you create it.
This ability to create is extremely obvious under mushrooms if you blindfold yourself.
Things "are" as long as we make them so.

Government is an idea.
Nation is an idea.
Politics is an idea.
Economy is an idea.

During the great depression people starved to death not because there wasn't any food left, but because of an idea that we created--we made up a game and lost in it lol.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
but but FILA|AUS @FILA|AUS didn't see any racism when visiting the US tho
I'm talking about systematic racism, not examples of anecdotal racism. Do black people regularly get asked to pre-pay for food at restaurants in America? Yea i didn't think so.

Jan 31, 2008
I’ve been over to the States in excess of 12 times now and travelled around the country a lot. I find you Americans generally to be far more polite, friendly and genuine than any other Wsterners anywhere in the world, hands down.

So from my personal observation and interaction I find it really hard to believe that America is systematically racist.

What’s The experience of you guys on the ground there and thoughts on this ?

Jan 31, 2008
Yes I'm aware that black people account for 13% of the US population but 50% of the incarcerated population.

But I fail to understand how that is proof of racism unless black kids are just walking past jails and innocently being pulled inside.

Those Arrested for Pot Possession Are Still Mostly Black and Latino | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News
A WNYC analysis of police data shows blacks and Hispanics still make up the majority of those arrested for marijuana possession, even in precincts that are mostly populated by whites and other racial groups.

Len Rodberg, a retired Queens College professor, said he wasn't surprised because the data mirrored a similar study last year commissioned by the Drug Policy Alliance.

"There are neighborhoods where the black or Hispanic population is 10 or 20 percent but they are 80 to 90 percent of the arrests," he said.

Rodberg runs the Infoshare website, which analyzes U.S. Census data by precinct. His organization provided data for the Drug Policy Alliance study in 2017 and for WNYC this month.

"There's a lot of variation from precinct to precinct which probably has to do with the personnel and how they run that precinct," Rodberg said. He added, there "doesn't seem to be a department-wide or citywide policy," to reduce the disparities and the number of arrests for marijuana possession.

Low-level marijuana arrests by the NYPD for possession and smoking in 2017 remained at around 17,000 citywide, and about 86 percent of those arrested were black or Hispanic.

Police insist their arrests are driven by complaints to 311 and 911, despite great skepticism.

In the West Village's 6th precinct, almost 70 percent of those arrested in 2017 were black or Hispanic, even though they make up less than 10 percent of the population combined. In Forest Hills, the two people arrested were black and Hispanic. Together those groups comprise just under 20 percent of the precinct's population, according to Infoshare.

We found arrests could spike or decline precipitously from one year to the next depending on the precinct, regardless of racial composition. In the Upper East Side's 19th precinct, there were only 15 arrests for pot possession in 2016 but 63 in 2017.

In 2016, 7 of the 15 people arrested in the 19th precinct were white and in 2017, police data showed 22 were white.

Across town, in West Harlem's 30th precinct, 677 people were arrested in 2016 for possessing or smoking pot. But only 90 were arrested in 2017. Likewise, in Harlem North (32nd precinct), there were 646 arrests in 2016 compared to 292 in 2017.

But in Brooklyn's 70th precinct, which includes Kensington, police arrested 427 people in 2017 — more than double the total in 2016.

So far there's been no reply from the NYPD about the 2017 figures.

Critics have used marijuana arrest data to call for legalizing the drug, an issue that is now emerging in this year's Democratic primary for governor. When presented with the latest analysis, the Drug Policy Alliance's New York's deputy state director Melissa Moore said, "It's clear that police enforcement targets people of color, especially Black and Latinx people, everywhere in New York City."

"The systemic nature of the problem is clear when reviewing data showing that even in predominantly white neighborhoods enforcement is targeted at people of color," she added.

With analysis by WNYC Data News intern Huilan Zhan