Systematic Racism in United States

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I think you are proving my point. The population is half white but the majority of crimes are commited by latino and blacks.
Except it's not lol whites just aren't catching sentences.

A black person gets caught with drugs, they catch a sentence. A white person gets caught with the same drugs, they get rehab.

A black person gets caught for assault, they catch a prison sentence. A white person gets caught for similar assault, they catch a short jail sentence or probation.

Obviously there's outliers where a white person will also catch a bad sentence, but there's outliers in everything.

The United States Sentencing Commission which is tasked by the federal government to study this went back decades and found it to be true. The data is easy as fuck to find.

Jul 9, 2007
A black person gets caught with drugs, they catch a sentence. A white person gets caught with the same drugs, they get rehab.

A black person gets caught for assault, they catch a prison sentence. A white person gets caught for similar assault, they catch a short jail sentence or probation.
Nope
Been there done that. I am a white man that is a felon the USA. Have you been through the legal system?

Jul 9, 2007
Its sad how much race is becomeing a thing now. I wish it stayed in prison its a shame how it is everywhere now that was always my point. Race shouldn't even be brought up.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Never got a lighter sentence because of my skin.
That you know of.

and like I said earlier, outliers exist.

But at the end of the day, the numbers don't lie. You said you're a felon and a Government agency tasked with finding these numbers out found that black people catch 20% longer sentences for the same crimes in cases of felonies and federal crime.

Jul 9, 2007
The system don't care your color your gender your name. The system don't give a fuck keep about anything. keep pretending its about race all you want. You all ready made it clear you have never been through it so maybe shut the fuck up about something you know nothing about.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Once again have you ever been in the system?
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I need to have been to prison to be able to read?

No I haven't been in the system, because I've never been out committing crime.

You going out and committing a felony doesn't make you a subject matter expert. It means you got locked up and sat in a prison for awhile. You don't magically know the stories of millions of people who were incarcerated, just because you were incarcerated.