Super Bowl 50 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Wins Super Bowl 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 18, 2006
Theres a reason why they were called the La Traiders. U obviously could care less about Bay area raider fans so we can care less about u

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Originally I thought Panters in a blowout by 30.

Looked at the Spread, thought about the past big NFL games- still like the Panthers but won't be completely surprised if either team wins due to a late TD or FG.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
funny how i wasnt even the one to say how terrible of a mod you are and should really be reported for the shit you do around here yet you still try to find a way justify the gay ass things you do. I think we should have a poll of how many people despise you around here and how you should stop being a mod
ole we should report you ass snitch, you should kill yourself for your warriors predictions last year.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ok u little girl. U got ur attention anything else? We know u would just rather argue about everything and u will keep responding until the other person doesnt. @InfamoustheselloutRaiderfan.

Ask Super Sonic fans how they feel about there team moving clown. Theres a bunch of them on here.
Fuck the bitch ass Oklahoma thunder and fuck Kevin Durant, playa