Super Bowl 50 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Wins Super Bowl 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
You keep telling me to be a fan of another team, yet you're the guy talking about not being a Raider fan if they leave lol
do you really think most Oakland raiders fans spew hate about the city of Oakland like you do? Maybe it's not the greatest place for a team, far from it, but it's still their home dude. Oakland is a part of the raiders, it's in their god damn name. Can't have one without the other.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
do you really think most Oakland raiders fans spew hate about the city of Oakland like you do?
Spew hate about the city of Oakland? lolwut? saying people in the East Bay don't show up for Raider games = spewing hate for a city? ok buddy

Oakland is a part of the raiders, it's in their god damn name. Can't have one without the other.
and yet they're the only franchise to have a championship in LOS ANGELES lol one of our Lombardi trophies literally has the words LOS ANGELES on it.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Spew hate about the city of Oakland? lolwut? saying people in the East Bay don't show up for Raider games = spewing hate for a city? ok buddy

and yet they're the only franchise to have a championship in LOS ANGELES lol one of our Lombardi trophies literally has the words LOS ANGELES on it.
You said it yourself, you don't want them in Oakland. There are 31 teams that don't play in Oakland, take your pick.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You said it yourself, you don't want them in Oakland. There are 31 teams that don't play in Oakland, take your pick.
Me giving a theory that the Raiders might have a chance to flourish somewhere else = spewing hate for the city of Oakland lol do you have down's?

Once again, you're the only one here talking about changing teams, not me.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Me giving a theory that the Raiders might have a chance to flourish somewhere else = spewing hate for the city of Oakland lol do you have down's?

Once again, you're the only one here talking about changing teams, not me.
Who's the one that has a problem with them playing in Oakland? You or me? The raiders are in Oakland For the foreseeable future and a majority of raiders fans are ridiculously stoked about that. Are you?

Jun 23, 2005
So next year when the raiders have better attendance numbers what's gunna be your excuse for them to leave Oakland? The raiders shouldn't be making playoffs and winning in a shithole? All the fans paying to watch the raiders win should be rewarded with a nicer stadium? The raiders are OAKLAND. You so cal raider fans kill me man

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Are u stoked they're back in Oakland?
As quoted from this same exact conversation yesterday in the other thread.

"They can stay at the sewage spewing Coliseum for the next 20 years while it crumbles around them and I'll be happy as long as they make that fucking decision and shut the fuck up about this stadium issue they've been yapping about for the last 15 years."

I'm stoked for Raider football whether it's in Oakland, LA, San Diego, Tijuana, Canada, Japan lol

So next year when the raiders have better attendance numbers what's gunna be your excuse for them to leave Oakland? The raiders shouldn't be making playoffs and winning in a shithole? All the fans paying to watch the raiders win should be rewarded with a nicer stadium? The raiders are OAKLAND. You so cal raider fans kill me man
Your question don't even make sense, catch up in the convo in the other thread.

Why'd you weirdos even bring this shit in a Super Bowl thread anyway? I cracked on Raider fans cheering for the Broncos in the Super Bowl and people got all rage happy and butt hurt and brought a conversation from another thread in here lol

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
As quoted from this same exact conversation yesterday in the other thread.

"They can stay at the sewage spewing Coliseum for the next 20 years while it crumbles around them and I'll be happy as long as they make that fucking decision and shut the fuck up about this stadium issue they've been yapping about for the last 15 years."

I'm stoked for Raider football whether it's in Oakland, LA, San Diego, Tijuana, Canada, Japan lol
I grew up LOS ANGELES Raiders fan and I'm not from the Bay, sooooo.....lol

Maybe a change of scenery might fill up a stadium for once.
Lol! You'll never understand the OAKLAND Raiders

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Says the obese white dude who pretends to be a crip, pretends to have have friends who got caught with tonnes and hides his old account identity cuz he prob got clowned off the site.

Bet you haven't got laid in years you fat fuck, how much did you panic when a reflection of your face came up on this site? Big Robo 2.0

May 9, 2002
Yes because rooting for hometown guys is so bandwagonish lmao foh
It is when you say "go patriots" or when you say "my other team". Are you this slow?

But its fine to have all the raiderettes duck ride marshawn right?
See above. How many of them are saying " Go Hawks"? No, thats ok. I will answer that for you. FUCKIN ZERO.

Jonathan Stewart is from Seattle. No one I know gives a shit about him. I certainly dont, and it has nothing to do with Carolina (but it may have something to do with his college choice).

Keep up the buffoonery.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
rofl @ this j-cat calling Hawk fans "band-wagoners" when he, himself is a band-wagoner.

"go patriots"

Oh, the irony.
Are you fucking stupid? Tom Brady is from the same place as chree, why wouldn't he root for his hometown dude? When Joe Threw the Catch to Dwight Clark, a baby Tom Brady was in the stands, Tom is a huge 49er fan, and the closest thing to Joe Montana we will ever see.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Are you fucking stupid? Tom Brady is from the same place as chree, why wouldn't he root for his hometown dude? When Joe Threw the Catch to Dwight Clark, a baby Tom Brady was in the stands, Tom is a huge 49er fan, and the closest thing to Joe Montana we will ever see.
He's the same dude who followed Jake locker to Tenn before settling on the pedhawk wagon lol