Super Bowl 50 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Wins Super Bowl 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Are you fucking stupid? Tom Brady is from the same place as chree, why wouldn't he root for his hometown dude? When Joe Threw the Catch to Dwight Clark, a baby Tom Brady was in the stands, Tom is a huge 49er fan, and the closest thing to Joe Montana we will ever see.
Lol sticking up for your boyfriend, that's adorable

Jan 18, 2006
It's wonderful that troy and trip both justified being on the poll in here and I didn't have to bring it out lol
funny how i wasnt even the one to say how terrible of a mod you are and should really be reported for the shit you do around here yet you still try to find a way justify the gay ass things you do. I think we should have a poll of how many people despise you around here and how you should stop being a mod

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
funny how i wasnt even the one to say how terrible of a mod you are and should really be reported for the shit you do around here yet you still try to find a way justify the gay ass things you do. I think we should have a poll of how many people despise you around here and how you should stop being a mod
Feel free to do so lol

Nov 24, 2003
It is when you say "go patriots" or when you say "my other team". Are you this slow?

See above. How many of them are saying " Go Hawks"? No, thats ok. I will answer that for you. FUCKIN ZERO.

Jonathan Stewart is from Seattle. No one I know gives a shit about him. I certainly dont, and it has nothing to do with Carolina (but it may have something to do with his college choice).

Keep up the buffoonery.

I feel you but I wouldn't care about Jonathan Stewart regardless of the school he went to. The only people I would actually give a shit about in the league are people I know and care about personally. Everyone else is really just a stranger (that I may or may not want on my fantasy team haha).

May 9, 2002
I feel you but I wouldn't care about Jonathan Stewart regardless of the school he went to. The only people I would actually give a shit about in the league are people I know and care about personally. Everyone else is really just a stranger (that I may or may not want on my fantasy team haha).
How i feel more or less but im a Husky fan, so its always good to see players do well in the NFL. And Stewart was a Duck....so fuck him.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO this guy talking about -REPORTING- people on the fucking Siccness?

Tattletales on the Siccness, this is hilarious. This is one of the most toxic shit talking boards that exist lol calm down Tattletale-Rip

Jan 18, 2006
Ok u little girl. U got ur attention anything else? We know u would just rather argue about everything and u will keep responding until the other person doesnt. @InfamoustheselloutRaiderfan.

Ask Super Sonic fans how they feel about there team moving clown. Theres a bunch of them on here.

Last edited: