SUNS TRADE SHAQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
great move for Cleveland

if a team is gonna take Shaq it should be a team that is close to winning a championship... this could def get them over that hump

Mar 18, 2003
OF THIS DECADE?!?!?!

YOU FUCKIN' GOOFY FOR THAT COMMENT.
He has been the defensive player of the year 4 of the last 8 years; 6-time all-NBA defensive team and has soared in just about every defensive statistical catagory. What is the problem here?

Tell you one thing, Dwight Howard ain't catching no alley oops if you got them out on the floor. You can play Ilgauskus as an over sized PF (because he's got good mid-range, some long-range capabilities) with Shaq down low... that's killing the post game provided Shaq stays moderately effective. Not to mention JBJ is 6'8, 260lbs and athletic as fuck blocking two shots a game.

I know damn sure Detroit and Jason Maxiell/Kwame Brown won't be effective down low with that spread.

Quit hatin' on the Cavs.
I'm not hatin', just being objective. Shaq is towards the end of his career and people have a hard time imagining him not being a monster. The Suns took a turn for the worse when he arrived. I see this as evidence.

Nov 15, 2007
yea if the cavs get one more player, they could be my favorite for next year to win it all...

signing hedo or rasheed would be a good fit for them