SUNS TRADE SHAQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
To cavs for wallace and some sasha pavlovic
I guess this is nothing more than clearing cap space since ben wallace is a fucking HACK

May 2, 2002
^yeah.. I think the Cavs are going to be the team to beat next year. Not the lakers. Its just a matter of shaq fitting into the system.

Also not sure if Brown can handle two HUGE superstars like Shaq and Bron. We'll see.

Sep 4, 2002
^yeah.. I think the Cavs are going to be the team to beat next year. Not the lakers. Its just a matter of shaq fitting into the system.

Also not sure if Brown can handle two HUGE superstars like Shaq and Bron. We'll see.
lol brown doesn't do shit but sit their on the bench and call timeouts.

Jan 18, 2006
I could be wrong about this but Shaq made Amare not play well and i think its very possible the same could happen to LBJ, funny thing is if LBJ still bounced on the Cavs and went to another team

Aug 7, 2003
mike brown sucks, horrible coach.

shaq will be motivated in the playoffs to win one more than kobe and to get a fistful. they get shaq who is in his final year of his contract so if it dont work out they just let him walk. good move for the cavs. they still need a PF or athletic big 3 to even let lebron play PF in the playoffs. they got varejo but he got no Offense. just slighty more then ben wallace, who is supposed to retire.