SummerSlam 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Wow actually enjoyed Cenas speech. Nothing much else i could really give a shit about that happened on Raw, the Punk/Nash angle is wack to me but it is what it is. Del Rio aint gonna be shit as champ. Cena gonna take the belt from him eventually and Del Rio will be back to midcard status cuz he just doesn't make the type of impact that is needed to be champ

Aug 16, 2003
Seeing Kevin Nash with black hair is tripping me out. I know he's grey'd a lot but I dont see the need for him to color it just for the WWE. TNA didnt give a fuck lol.

I'll check out Raw once I get back home tonight. Hopefully its good.

May 6, 2009
I like the Punk/Nash angle. Then Johnny Ace, HHH & Stephanie all are somehow involved one way or another. A lot of questions to be answered. Raw hasnt been like this in years. Good shit.

Feb 8, 2003
I think the click will make a tv reunion soon for this storyline (if wwe smart they will set that reunion on tv while they all still alive) we all know hall wouldnt be wrestling or physical if he makes a appearence. noticed how they brung the click and hbk tweeting up during commentary. this probaly where they gonna bring in colt cabana and the other dude after cm punk gets a beat down. this look like the 2011 version of corporation storyline.

Nov 14, 2002
Am I the only one who did a double take when Del Rio was talking about wanting to be "our" champ, and that he's in it for us and shit... I dunno it sounded rather sincere and out of place.

The "What am I going to do today? I'm going to beat Rey Mysterio" line had me rollin'. Del Rio grew on me in that one promo alone.

LoL @ HHH claiming he didn't know shit about it when last week, he abruptly added that he was backstage "waiting on a friend", and then never elaborated.

I bet the text Nash was talking about was from Stephanie, though.

Feb 8, 2003
Seeing Kevin Nash with black hair is tripping me out. I know he's grey'd a lot but I dont see the need for him to color it just for the WWE. TNA didnt give a fuck lol.

I'll check out Raw once I get back home tonight. Hopefully its good.
Nash said Vince told him he didnt want him on tv unless he dyed his hair dark. remember?

which i agree with vince bc nash would look too old and ridiculous with full grey hair wrestling young talent on tv. just like hulk hogan would look outta place in wwe as a wrestler now. alot them wrestlers has to get permission by wwe if they wanna change they appearence like major haircuts, tatts.

Notice how stephanie and johnny ace keeps making appearences its bout to be some kind of set up type story mode. i dont think we seen the last of vince on tv either.

it would be some shit if u hear "dead man walking bong" then taker comes out as american bad azz to help punk against triple h.

Feb 8, 2003
If thats the case there must be a corporate champ in the near future. No way its Del Rio
imo alberto would make the best choice for a corporate champ other then triple h bc his character would fit in bc he the rich, snobby flamboyant type. but honestly i dont think they gonna involve the belt in triple h, nash, punks storyline. i bet when cena and triple h go face to face triple will give him a title match with alberto and they just do alberto and cena as a totally different program. that would make more sense so they wont clutter or fuck up this potential epic storyline they creating now. wwe is officially starting to step they shit up.