SummerSlam 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I think this was cm punks babyface turn and that john laranatuis is behind the kevin nash attack. noticed the way they did it they had him get the win over cena with cena foot on the ropes and then the nash attack and cash in so actually him and cena both came out summerslam equal with nothing.

Dec 4, 2004
I don't see why Del Rio has to be champion for the Mexico tour....I know I would pay to see someone from my homeland whether they were the champion or not... If Punk ends up being pushed down to the midcard and out of the main event picture, WWE are some true idiots

Feb 8, 2003
I don't see why Del Rio has to be champion for the Mexico tour....I know I would pay to see someone from my homeland whether they were the champion or not... If Punk ends up being pushed down to the midcard and out of the main event picture, WWE are some true idiots
bc its no secret vince is a old time discriminating muhfucka and he uses race to get different demo groups. notice he will push sin cara and alberto when they on that tour. he been doing this shit for years i remember back in 1991 when wwf was in spain tour they had tito santana pin the undertaker clean in a squash match. then when they.got back to the states they still billed taker undefeated and tito was back to being a jobber.

i saw people talkin bout summerslam earlier anf they was quoting joey styles and jim ross i noticed how they kept saying new "undisputed" wwe champion. so we may see the old or new tittle on raw.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i dont think cena will be the champ at mania, like others said it would be a waste to but the title between him and rock since rock wouldn't be able to actively defend the title if he won.

Feb 8, 2003
I doubt Rey getting the belt tonight. The Miz will cost him the belt or jump him so he can take his time off to heel or surgery. also watch Triple H pull some hoe shit tonight since johns foot was on the rope..

> WWE > Kelly Kelly Kiss at SummerSlam, Mysterio vs. Miz
Posted by Steve Carrier on 08/15/2011 at 01:16 PM

- Cee-Lo Green was said to be very over with the WWE talents backstage at SummerSlam last night.

- Up until yesterday afternoon, Rey Mysterio was scheduled to face The Miz in singles action at SummerSlam. The decision was made to put them both in the six-man match with Alberto Del Rio, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston and John Morrison because they didn't want to risk Rey doing further damage to his knee in a singles match. Rey is scheduled to face Del Rio for the WWE Title on tonight's RAW.

- The man that Kelly Kelly kissed at ringside last night during SummerSlam was NHL player Sheldon Souray, who plays for the Dallas Stars. Kelly noted on Twitter that Souray was in town with her mother and word is that the two are now dating. Kelly previously dated WWE star Justin Gabriel.

Feb 8, 2003
damn nash just owned his ass with that waffle house comment lol. looks like they will have a match soon. i cant lie punk and nash made that jacknife powerbomb last night picture perfect. i wouldnt be surprised if x pac make him a appearence soon.

Feb 8, 2003
*gasp* they said "ass" lol
lol i noticed that too they need to just cut the pg crap bc the rock was cussing his azz off in his cena promos.

honestly i like this nash & punk angle way better then the cena/punk angle. IMO these two have that chemistry and hopefully nash will be able to put on a match without tearing a quad or his knees going out.