Strictly Strang 08 Video Footage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
\Fuck Illinois' smoking law now though...I CAN'T get out of that. haha

No shit, everytime I go to pops, its "you cant smoke in here, illinois state law" but ppl do it neway in the middle. when you go outside on the patio its smoker city tho...

And at pops, theres always ppl jumpin hoppin pushin and kockin ppl over, shit at Strange Noize 2 I helped a girl off the ground that got knocked over and was gettin stepped on n shit cuz ppl were tryin to get closer to the stage

Jul 1, 2004
LOL No doubt. It's good to be on the good side of the bouncers at the clubs you go to, though. I put the kid in a sleeper hold and threw him outside. The bouncers just nodded to me as I came back inside.
And got a job offer too right?

I dont care if you mosh around me or whatever cuz its fine i'll push ya back out into the pit. But when theres girls around...not just girls but theres very petite girls and you jump on them or MY GIRL...Naw...that aint gonna fly.

Im not against it just be respectful, and thats what they lack!

Aug 24, 2007
I don't understand why the biggest dude has to be at the front of the side of the stage...squeezing through the smallest space to be in Tech's view or what?

Aug 24, 2007
wow somebodys a square. like tech says if you dont like being pushed get the fuck out the way
I've been to close to 50 of Techs shows and don't remember hearing him say shove and elbow the bitch in front of you outta your way and have a great time! NO, girls shouldn't be near the pitt but it happens, As a matter of fact I've seen Joe and Nick whoop a guy for being told by Tech himself to stop knocking this one girl around. I can understand being drunk and sloppy and people moving around but come on everyones there to have a good time... be considerate. If some dude knocks me around theres gonna be some shit to go down...

Aug 24, 2007
NO I'm not gonna fight anyone cause I'm not gonna get kicked out of the club, but I'll check someone in a hot sec if they keep pushing me or elbowing me and if it esclates to an arguement I'll get security... just depends on whats going on

Aug 24, 2007
YEP THATS ME...LOL! I have all access to the venue so I get to go where ever I want...I don't have to stay in the crowd LMAO!

Nov 6, 2005
Every time i enter a bathroom at the venue out here i get bashed over by the dude thats been holding his puke in since the front of the stage and cant hold it no muthafuckin more. That is a bad damn site. And the noises are even worse.

Apr 13, 2007
Yeah, it always sucks tryin to take a piss and havin to listen to endless streams of vomit, what fuckin fun time that must be, go to a show and then miss it because you're puking your fuckin guts up

Aug 27, 2008
Did anyone else hear Tech use a vocoder on the hook of Midwest Choppers? It's the last video on the topic post.

Because he most definitely just did.

Aug 24, 2007
LOL yeah the bathroom is where you can find me...yall aren't privileged like me enough to hang in there only the V.I.P can do it big like me...WTFE