Strictly Strang 08 Video Footage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
just take caution in the front row, Kutt might stage dive, he actually did a flip into crowd followed by what looked to be an axe kick with his leg. he literally took out 7 rows of people, glad i was extracted from there prior for fighting with this juggaho that thought it would be cool to creep up and elbow my lady in the face

Sep 16, 2008
just take caution in the front row, Kutt might stage dive, he actually did a flip into crowd followed by what looked to be an axe kick with his leg. he literally took out 7 rows of people, glad i was extracted from there prior for fighting with this juggaho that thought it would be cool to creep up and elbow my lady in the face
I NO RIGHT!? Now Im not talking about ALL juggalos, but I swear its like they dont care that your girl is right next to them! They dont care theres no room to even move, but they still swing their arms around like assholes and they ALWAYS end up hitting someone!

Sep 16, 2008
id say its pretty much everyone in the first couple rows that do that at every concert. u dont have to single out the juggalos for it do you?
I didnt single out ALL juggalos, and if it seemed that way I apologize. In Cleveland, the only people who go see Tech is juggalos, no lie. It just seems that everytime me or my girl are getting elbowed in the face by the same dude like 4 times, its a juggalo. I know some cool juggalos, and I know some ignorant ones, so like I said, its not ALL juggalos.

Dec 15, 2004
The only reason it bugs me when people push and shove is because it doesn't change the exper. The show will be the same either way. I understand you most of the time it is juggalo's, others do it to. IMO it is hella disrespectfull.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
I hate when I hear people complaining about pushing and shoving. That's the whole fun of a show. That's what makes Tech shows different than most other hip-hop shows. Overall...they're super fun. Now...some people get out of hand with it..but 9 times out of 10..they'll get their ass handed to 'em by the end of the night by someone. Security or a group of fans.

I hate when people get all pissed when you get pushed into them. Then they turn around and act all pissed. I'm always like..'wtf?'.