Strictly Strang 08 Video Footage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
so, would it make me an asshole if i bring a lighter with me, and when someone starts putting their elbow in my face i pull the lighter out, light it, and hold it under their arm? would be much better if it was during this ring, when they usually have you take your lighters out anyways...

Sep 18, 2006
tempe az

anyone have vids or pics from the oct.23 show when tech did seven words they selected my girl from the crowd and she would to see some pics or video of it

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
I hate when I hear people complaining about pushing and shoving. That's the whole fun of a show. That's what makes Tech shows different than most other hip-hop shows. Overall...they're super fun. Now...some people get out of hand with it..but 9 times out of 10..they'll get their ass handed to 'em by the end of the night by someone. Security or a group of fans.

I hate when people get all pissed when you get pushed into them. Then they turn around and act all pissed. I'm always like..'wtf?'.

I don't know what kind of concerts these people go to but being moved around and have people pushing is part of it...And it's not just a tech thing go to any rock concert, people aren't just standing there bobbing their heads...

Please A-get the fuck over it and have fun or B-Do something swing on someone and feel satisfied .....

And this is not to say some people do get overly pushy but to complain about just having someone elbow you on accident or that people pushed you is rediculous...

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
so, would it make me an asshole if i bring a lighter with me, and when someone starts putting their elbow in my face i pull the lighter out, light it, and hold it under their arm? would be much better if it was during this ring, when they usually have you take your lighters out anyways...
I would suggest you go to the bathroom and get the sand out of your vaginal cavity stand in the back and all will be right in the world

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
I don't know what kind of concerts these people go to but being moved around and have people pushing is part of it...And it's not just a tech thing go to any rock concert, people aren't just standing there bobbing their heads...

Please A-get the fuck over it and have fun or B-Do something swing on someone and feel satisfied .....

And this is not to say some people do get overly pushy but to complain about just having someone elbow you on accident or that people pushed you is rediculous...
You talking to me? I said exactly what you said. lol

Jul 1, 2004
Jumpin into people its fuckin stupid. If you wanna mosh and jump around, thats on you. But the minute you hit me or my girl, Imma tell you to stop ONCE then im gonna bust your immature fucking mouth. I PROMISE...IT WONT BE THE 1ST TIME IVE GOT INTO A FIGHT AT A TECH N9NE SHOW WITH SOME PUNK BITCH PUSHIN ON PEOPLE!

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Exactly...go in the back if you don't like that shit. It's not like the view is horrible. Tech doesn't play in front of 70,000 people every night. Let people enjoy themselves. I hate when people freak over shit like that. You can't exactly control where you're going the whole set.

Nov 14, 2003
I would suggest you go to the bathroom and get the sand out of your vaginal cavity stand in the back and all will be right in the world
would be fine for me, since i can see over the crowd for the most part. my gf being 5' makes it a little hard for her to see though. that being said, i may consider taking a lighter with me... and its not the moshing, or people moving that gets me. its the people who ram their elbow into you while trying to get in front of you so they can stand at the front of the stage, where there already isn't enough room, and you have people passing out left and right from lack of oxygen. get into the show all you want, move around, whatever, just don't shove your elbows into my face, or try to put your leg in front of mine so you can pry your body between me and my girl.

Nov 6, 2005
would be fine for me, since i can see over the crowd for the most part. my gf being 5' makes it a little hard for her to see though. that being said, i may consider taking a lighter with me... and its not the moshing, or people moving that gets me. its the people who ram their elbow into you while trying to get in front of you so they can stand at the front of the stage, where there already isn't enough room, and you have people passing out left and right from lack of oxygen. get into the show all you want, move around, whatever, just don't shove your elbows into my face, or try to put your leg in front of mine so you can pry your body between me and my girl.
I agree 100%. Let me enjoy the concert the way i enjoy a concert. I will get down to the music, but dont attempt to go THROUGH ME, and then give me a dirty ass look because i cant move, or just dont feel like it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I really don't like mosh pits. I've pulled girls out of those stupid things that got caught not paying attention. I picked this one girl up off the ground at a Tech show in '04 and she got her face stomped by people jumping on her. Her nose was broken and her left eye eventually swelled shut as the night went on. I had to give it up for her, though. She stuck around until the show ended and went to the ER.

Dec 14, 2005
mosh pits are fun in moderation...

the first time I ever moshed, I was so fucking drunk that the only thing keeping me up was all the shoving... i was like a fucking oversized pinball knocking people over...

I stayed in there for what seemed like 10 minutes, but in actuality it was the entire Tech set..

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
It is just people having fun sometimes. Then you get the kid that takes a swing at you.
Then that's when I take a swing back. There's always that ignorant fucker at every concert that gets under your skin though. But I'll usually confront the dude after the show if I see him. Fuck paying money and gettin' thrown out.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL No doubt. It's good to be on the good side of the bouncers at the clubs you go to, though. I put the kid in a sleeper hold and threw him outside. The bouncers just nodded to me as I came back inside.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
LOL No doubt. It's good to be on the good side of the bouncers at the clubs you go to, though. I put the kid in a sleeper hold and threw him outside. The bouncers just nodded to me as I came back inside.
Haha, there you go. The Bouncers @ Pops in 'St. Louis' are dicks. Well..one of the in particular, but I'm good with one of the staff members now so it's straight. If I get into any trouble I can get out of it for the most part now-a-days. Fuck Illinois' smoking law now though...I CAN'T get out of that. haha