Strange Noize Worcester,MA 8/21 Roll Call

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
none of them had even had 1 sip of anything. they got arrested because some douche had a bottle of vodka in his pants and decided to sit next to them.

Dec 14, 2005
as far as I know, nobody had anything to drink... just this one drunk as fuck juggalo who happened to walk up with vodka got them all arrested.. they charged everyone for an open bottle... fucking bullshit

FUCK WORCESTER POLICE

Oct 17, 2006
show was dope. thanks to tech,kutty,kaliko,and my nigga joe vertigo for chillin outsdie with us till 3am.

oh and thats to Bobby B from KMK for givin us those chicken wings and fries lol

nxt tour cant come soon enuff.

fuck irish times and fake pussy ass gangstas who talk shit and RUN away lol

Sep 4, 2006
show was dope. thanks to tech,kutty,kaliko,and my nigga joe vertigo for chillin outsdie with us till 3am.

oh and thanks to Bobby B from KMK for givin us those chicken wings and fries lol

nxt tour cant come soon enuff.

fuck irish times and fake pussy ass gangstas who talk shit and RUN away lol
Definately. I wish I didnt throw away them chicken wings.

Them two pussies weren't tryin to do shit. They realized how outnumbered they were when they were talkin shit by the trailer.

Oct 16, 2006
well... providence was alright for me.. a little too small of a venue..

I heard some people had problems with security though..
Agag. The Providence show as shit. They will never perform there again because of it.
Well, when i went to woocsta the crowd was low energy and i felt like tech didnt do as good of a stage show as hartford... this is back on everready tour

May 12, 2008
I heard he was shitfaced when he was on the train to Worcester.
Well, since you weren't there and you couldn't possibly know. Why don't we hear it from your boy Carl. I was chilling with Carl and Shakes on the train and they both know I wasn't drunk so quit rashing because of your own insecurities and jealousy. Maybe you are thinking of the Juggalo, Carl probably told you about who was sitting across from us who told us how he bit off some guy's finger. I am amazed Carl hangs out with you since he is much cooler than you and I heard from my boy Shakes who chilled with you when he was waiting for the concert, that all you do is rash on people. I don't really care what you say it's just slightly irritating that you make up complete bullshit when the police arrested at least 40 people that night and me and a few of my boys are all telling you we were arrested unjustly. I wouldn't be suing if I knew I wasn't innocent. The police just assumed something we never did and we got punished for it. They fucked up. You don't drink or smoke anything so obviously you would never have that issue with police or maybe Worcester Police give you special treatment because you do favors for them. I actually thought you might have been cool when you asked me to sell you some stuff but to me you aren't that cool. If I was so worried/concerned about you as you claim I would have went over to you when you were in the parking lot with Carl and said hello to you at the very least. I still got to perform for Tech during the VIP and I'm not trying to sound arrogant but I had a good time and Tech daped me up and said, "I spit some real meaningful shit" Krizz said to me, "That was bomb" and Kutt appeared to be laughing his ass off for awhile. The rest of the people in the VIP were nearly all hardcore KK/prozak fans so they pretty much grilled me in spite of the fact that Prozak clapped for me too.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Well, since you weren't there and you couldn't possibly know. Why don't we hear it from your boy Carl. I was chilling with Carl and Shakes on the train and they both know I wasn't drunk so quit rashing because of your own insecurities and jealousy. Maybe you are thinking of the Juggalo, Carl probably told you about who was sitting across from us who told us how he bit off some guy's finger. I am amazed Carl hangs out with you since he is much cooler than you and I heard from my boy Shakes who chilled with you when he was waiting for the concert, that all you do is rash on people. I don't really care what you say it's just slightly irritating that you make up complete bullshit when the police arrested at least 40 people that night and me and a few of my boys are all telling you we were arrested unjustly. I wouldn't be suing if I knew I wasn't innocent. The police just assumed something we never did and we got punished for it. They fucked up. You don't drink or smoke anything so obviously you would never have that issue with police or maybe Worcester Police give you special treatment because you do favors for them. I actually thought you might have been cool when you asked me to sell you some stuff but to me you aren't that cool. If I was so worried/concerned about you as you claim I would have went over to you when you were in the parking lot with Carl and said hello to you at the very least. I still got to perform for Tech during the VIP and I'm not trying to sound arrogant but I had a good time and Tech daped me up and said, "I spit some real meaningful shit" Krizz said to me, "That was bomb" and Kutt appeared to be laughing his ass off for awhile. The rest of the people in the VIP were nearly all hardcore KK/prozak fans so they pretty much grilled me in spite of the fact that Prozak clapped for me too.
shut the fuck up! Dudes right you shouldnt drink it makes you think you can rap! I hope fats smacks you up! You gonna snitch on shakes wit that he said she said shit and then try and insinuate that fats may be a snitch, boy you got the game all fucked up... You got what you deserved now beat it!!!!!!
Have a good day T-JEW......... muahhahahaha

May 12, 2008
shut the fuck up! Dudes right you shouldnt drink it makes you think you can rap! I hope fats smacks you up! You gonna snitch on shakes wit that he said she said shit and then try and insinuate that fats may be a snitch, boy you got the game all fucked up... You got what you deserved now beat it!!!!!!
Have a good day T-JEW......... muahhahahaha
Well, I would agree with you but I actually didn't drink anything. It was a tribute to Tech so I don't know why you're making it sound like I'm trying to say I'm some rapper or something of that sort. I just said Tech and Krizz gave me big ups and Kutt thought it was hilarious/entertaining. Shakes is my boy so how is that snitching? That's just what he told me. How could I get the game all fucked up if I quit the game already? We both got in trouble by the law because of Juggalos so I'm not the one you should be whilin' out on. Thanks.

Oct 17, 2006
*Karl.
that juggalo kid on the train was WILD> saiyn he wont give his $$ to tech becasue he dont deserve it and how he is ownly going to Worcester to get free drugs/possible $

Sep 4, 2006
Insecurities and jealousy? agag. Your completely right, I am jealous because you get drunk and get arrested at shows. Obviously you smelt like alcohol. Thats why they thought you were drinking the 'open bottle.' The police in Worcester usually don't fuck with people unless they get out of hand/break the law. If your really going to cry about gettin arrested, maybe you should think about the people you associate yourself with.

All I do is rash on people? WHAT? You don't know how Karl can be friends with me? You don't even know me, for real. I wasn't rashing on anyone when we were around your friend Shakes. Karl and I laughed at him when he said his lips hurt and he needed some 'Gangsta CHAP'....then began singing Techs song 'Gangsta CHAP'...

And you didn't come down to see us down at the parking lot because you were paranoid about meeting me all day. If you have a problem with me, be a man and bring it up to me. Dont' duck out and hide from me.

May 12, 2008
Insecurities and jealousy? agag. Your completely right, I am jealous because you get drunk and get arrested at shows. Obviously you smelt like alcohol. Thats why they thought you were drinking the 'open bottle.' The police in Worcester usually don't fuck with people unless they get out of hand/break the law. If your really going to cry about gettin arrested, maybe you should think about the people you associate yourself with.

All I do is rash on people? WHAT? You don't know how Karl can be friends with me? You don't even know me, for real. I wasn't rashing on anyone when we were around your friend Shakes. Karl and I laughed at him when he said his lips hurt and he needed some 'Gangsta CHAP'....then began singing Techs song 'Gangsta CHAP'...

And you didn't come down to see us down at the parking lot because you were paranoid about meeting me all day. If you have a problem with me, be a man and bring it up to me. Dont' duck out and hide from me.
No, that's not what I meant at all. I would say what I meant but it is obvious. Obviously you weren't there so you don't know shit about what happened. I and my boys already told you we didn't drink any alcohol and the kid who came over with his bottle and sat next to us admitted to the police it was his bottle and he didn't know us yet the police ignored all of us. When we requested a breathalyzer they ignored us. If you are telling me I should think about the people I associate myself with than you are offending my boys and you might be eligible for bangouts. So you might want to watch your back. No offense to you Karl, your boy I find to be two-faced though.

Sep 4, 2006
No, that's not what I meant at all. I would say what I meant but it is obvious. Obviously you weren't there so you don't know shit about what happened. I and my boys already told you we didn't drink any alcohol and the kid who came over with his bottle and sat next to us admitted to the police it was his bottle and he didn't know us yet the police ignored all of us. When we requested a breathalyzer they ignored us. If you are telling me I should think about the people I associate myself with than you are offending my boys and you might be eligible for bangouts. So you might want to watch your back. No offense to you Karl, your boy I find to be two-faced though.
I might be eligible for bangouts? What exactly is that? Is that supposed to be some type of threat? Agag. Next show, you and your boys approach me. Not a single one of you guys would try shit. Thats a fact. I'm actually willing to put money on it.

Jun 24, 2005
Karl and I laughed at him when he said his lips hurt and he needed some 'Gangsta CHAP'....then began singing Techs song 'Gangsta CHAP'...
Has that Sickology 101 been pressed yet? if not, we need to get Gangsta CHAP added to the track list!

May 12, 2008
I might be eligible for bangouts? What exactly is that? Is that supposed to be some type of threat? Agag. Next show, you and your boys approach me. Not a single one of you guys would try shit. Thats a fact. I'm actually willing to put money on it.
LMAO, are you serious? Rawb could take you just by himself with ease. If we all took you, you'd be going against an army. We won't come to the show because of the worcester police but I will go and match you just to see Rawb make you regret ever talking shit.