Strange Noize Worcester,MA 8/21 Roll Call

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
i highly doubt it will sell out. maybe around the time doors ope but if you get there right when they ope nthe windo for tickets ull b fine. i do it everytime

May 12, 2008
I got vip, who else has it? Anybody know what time meet and greet is? and if vip gets you into the concert as well because somebody told me it only gets you in to the meet and greet session? See you guys there. Peace.

Sep 4, 2006
I got vip, who else has it? Anybody know what time meet and greet is? and if vip gets you into the concert as well because somebody told me it only gets you in to the meet and greet session? See you guys there. Peace.
Last year I only had the VIP pass and I didn't have a regular ticket. I still got in. And if you paid attention to the whole VIP deal, you would know that it starts at 3pm. Sell me the Strange Noize 2 cd and t-shirt!

Feb 12, 2006
I was gonna go VIP but I need that dough for vegas in a couple weeks. I guess imma pop up early for my tickets, ill just find a bar or something before the show.

May 12, 2008
Last year I only had the VIP pass and I didn't have a regular ticket. I still got in. And if you paid attention to the whole VIP deal, you would know that it starts at 3pm. Sell me the Strange Noize 2 cd and t-shirt!
Damn, I was hoping you would want some of the Prozak, KMK, etc. junk.

May 12, 2008
All items are sealed. I'm selling, 1. KK: King Dome 2. Danny Diablo: Thugcore 4 Life 3. Prozak: Tales From The Sick 4. KK: Cloud Nine 5. X Clan: Return From Mecca 6. Grave Plott: The Plot Thickens 7. (hed)p.e.: Insomnia

I'll sell them real cheap despite my heritage. DaStonedGangster knows all about that. Just look for the horns and claws...

Are you by any chance going to be at the concert at the Palladium?