Strange Noize Worcester,MA 8/21 Roll Call

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
see everyone there thats going. ill b wearin my red tech embroided shirt and red dickes. tall and black not hard to miss.
prob in the bar b4 the show

Sep 16, 2006
ill be there.. now need to decide on when to show up. >P what does tech have like 4 acts ahead of him? dirtball, hed pe, xclan, and someone else idk. i dont wanna miss hed but the others meh.

Sep 11, 2002
All items are sealed. I'm selling, 1. KK: King Dome 2. Danny Diablo: Thugcore 4 Life 3. Prozak: Tales From The Sick 4. KK: Cloud Nine 5. X Clan: Return From Mecca 6. Grave Plott: The Plot Thickens 7. (hed)p.e.: Insomnia

I'll sell them real cheap despite my heritage. DaStonedGangster knows all about that. Just look for the horns and claws...

Are you by any chance going to be at the concert at the Palladium?

Jun 23, 2008
it would have been a great fucking concert had me and 4 of my friend including t-lou had not been arrested for some guy who had to fucking sit next to us and got us all busted for his open container we were detained for 7 hrs and now there fighting the case in court