Strange Music Unquotables

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
From your post I gather you don't realize the voice and "Heavens To Murgatroid" are taken from the cartoon character 'Snagglepuss'.. regardless of how corny you may feel it comes across..

Heres a video:

ECF'NW.
You just proved my point lol...when you bring out Tech songs do you start with this song/ line or do you go to something like Red Nose or Its Alive or Planet rock or...well you get the idea lol...the topic says unqotables...Im a animation fan but I wont go around quoting cartoons in my every day life...sorry man lol:beard:

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
you also dont have to be creative and original and rhyme words in your everyday life.

thats y i thought we liked tech cuz he was original...

tech has so many other corny ryhmes/ ryhme patterns....man i wish i had my computer i would post a lot

Oct 16, 2006
You just proved my point lol...when you bring out Tech songs do you start with this song/ line or do you go to something like Red Nose or Its Alive or Planet rock or...well you get the idea lol...the topic says unqotables...Im a animation fan but I wont go around quoting cartoons in my every day life...sorry man lol:beard:
I get ya.. on an unrelated topic.. your signature of Steve Wilko had me searching his show on youtube last night.. theres some crazy shit on that show.. I was hoping someone would smack him and watch chaos ensue..Jerry Springer always seemed played out to me for the most part but this show doesn't seem that bad to be honest.. I am a sucker for his intense abuse to his guests ahaha

ECF'NW.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
From your post I gather you don't realize the voice and "Heavens To Murgatroid" are taken from the cartoon character 'Snagglepuss'.
HAHA.. That's the shit. I couldn't remember who the fuck said that but I remember hearing that shit before. I was torn between top cat, heathcliff, and the pink panther. I knew it was some cartoon shit but I forgot all about snagglepuss. I'd been meaning to look that up. Thanks:cool: