Strange Music Unquotables

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2008
"I have a plan that you don't understand, if I jump a cliff I know that I will land" (nightmares from the strictly strange sampler)

killa c = killa cat

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I never really understood why he never changed it to 4 instead of 5....

that line has always bothered me about that song....ahaha
He didn't change it to four because it's a direct reference to Candyman, which is five. He could have just said "Tech" five times, but I don't think he needs to. He says "Tech" four times, then the "N9ne" could count as the fifth, since it's not like he said "Tech N9ne, Tech N9ne, Tech N9ne, Tech N9ne."

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
He didn't change it to four because it's a direct reference to Candyman, which is five. He could have just said "Tech" five times, but I don't think he needs to. He says "Tech" four times, then the "N9ne" could count as the fifth, since it's not like he said "Tech N9ne, Tech N9ne, Tech N9ne, Tech N9ne."
IF you say it five times he will appear in your mirror through your chest rippin' out your spine. He says it 4 times because he's foreshadowing what would happen if you were to say it 5 times.

On another note...
My friend always clowned on Killa C for being corny or whatever, especially the "I got a rusty spoon and I'm going for your eye."

And I'll hang you from your balls from a telephone wire.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Hey step right up motherfuckers and get all the pussy you want! this is the place where you can get all types of pussy! we got black pussy, white pussy, mexican pussy, chinese pussy, expensive pussy, cheap pussy, if you can find pussy cheaper than ours...FUCK IT!!!!
-Tech N9ne
really, that is quotable haha one of the best lines from a good ass movie... danny trejo says that i believe

May 31, 2007
Yea I know it's a reference to Candyman, it's just in the first post it said to post a line that makes you shake your head everytime. And this one makes me do it. I understand that the Tech is 4 times and the N9ne it one, but if he woulda sped up the flow for a quick second, adding another tech woulda worked in my opinion

and LOL @ Killa Cats using rusty spoons

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Yea I know it's a reference to Candyman, it's just in the first post it said to post a line that makes you shake your head everytime. And this one makes me do it. I understand that the Tech is 4 times and the N9ne it one, but if he woulda sped up the flow for a quick second, adding another tech woulda worked in my opinion

and LOL @ Killa Cats using rusty spoons
same thing this dude said....i mean i understand what he's doing but it's just always kinda bothered me....

thats still one of my favorite Tech songs tho......

Aug 16, 2003
Now I like this song so dont get it twisted...but for some real "Unquotable" shit the WHOLE verse for MWC2 is WAY to fast to quote lol..

But but back on topic....um that line from ghetto love...where hes doing the Heavens to Megatroid....that line is corny man lol...you cant run around the homies yelling Heavens to Megatroid or what ever lol...I like the song as a whole but that line in that voice is crazy lol

Jul 11, 2005
IF you say it five times he will appear in your mirror through your chest rippin' out your spine. He says it 4 times because he's foreshadowing what would happen if you were to say it 5 times.
Did some of yall not see this? its funny cuz...i thought everybody understood this...smh

haha

Oct 16, 2006
But but back on topic....um that line from ghetto love...where hes doing the Heavens to Megatroid....that line is corny man lol...you cant run around the homies yelling Heavens to Megatroid or what ever lol...I like the song as a whole but that line in that voice is crazy lol
From your post I gather you don't realize the voice and "Heavens To Murgatroid" are taken from the cartoon character 'Snagglepuss'.. regardless of how corny you may feel it comes across..

Heres a video:

ECF'NW.