Strange Music Unquotables

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
I know its easy and played out copying and pasting lines we personally like

so for now, what are some rhymes you heard and just shook your head?

"you little poop butts, you finna do what? nigga take this crew cut"
-Skat or Snug, I don't know or care which one

Nov 27, 2007
"for the sake of argument lets say we call her oh girl, she had the type of lips that had this street niggas toes curl" - Skatterman 7 words.

I have a feeling this thread is just gonna be unqoutables from skatterman and snugbrim

Jul 1, 2007
"And Big Scoob said, when he finds out who's fuckin bootlegging the summer edition, road dog shit, he's at that mother fuckin ass.. and I'm right behind his mother fuckin ass you DIG me?"

got me thinking massage to a black man

"She got a backpack, and i gotta ruler for her too, and ima bout to take her back to school"

Prolly a good idea kaliko stick to women

Nov 6, 2005
That line bugs me as well... Especially considering his stance awhile back...

"Let the fans download absolute power... For FREE, bet they gon buy that shit."

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Hey step right up motherfuckers and get all the pussy you want! this is the place where you can get all types of pussy! we got black pussy, white pussy, mexican pussy, chinese pussy, expensive pussy, cheap pussy, if you can find pussy cheaper than ours...FUCK IT!!!!
-Tech N9ne

Nov 7, 2006
Hey step right up motherfuckers and get all the pussy you want! this is the place where you can get all types of pussy! we got black pussy, white pussy, mexican pussy, chinese pussy, expensive pussy, cheap pussy, if you can find pussy cheaper than ours...FUCK IT!!!!
-Tech N9ne
What's wrong with that one? Doesn't it allude to some movie or something

Feb 12, 2006
I got a whole bunch but i'm not going to through all of Killa C's lines on the Plott Thickens. So let's just say anything Killa C says to save time ok?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
And on the late night, at Ms. White's, I'm fucking with Will
We used to play fight, and one night, we came up with Vill
I usually think it's retarded when people say it, but that seriously needs one of those "No Homo" tags. *Blinks*
That was just... *blinks*

BTW, an artist allowing the download of their album from their official site for promotional use is a lot different than bootlegging.