strange music fantasy football league 2009 let me know?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
ya i was like 20 min late so i said fuck it...

im happy with my team tho...

m. turner and m. barber....nasty!

btw...who is springfiled balls deep
I think its Ant Johnson.

I like about half of my picks some were very rushed it seems that I didnt have but more than 10 seconds in between a bunch of my drafts. A few of my picks were stolen right before I was going to get them too, curse whoever got Reggie Bush. I'm very confident in winning though and when we do the next one I will be much more prepared seeing that this was my first crack at this shit.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i just realized how stupid doin this draft this early was. realistically someone could loose 2-3 star players on one team.

its like the draft was christmas morning and mich couldnt wait for it....so he moved it up.

this could be bad.

Dec 29, 2002
we always do one this early every year and do another one later
if u didnt like it bro u didnt have to get in it u could of waited for the next one
and i never moved it up it was always this date then one later

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i wasnt comin at u sideways mich. im hella pumped up for this.
wouldnt work out for me late july anyway as im goin to hawaii...

all i did was make a statement that anyone who gets a key injury is gonna be pissed.

i mean how pissed would u be if ur say 1st round and 3rd got hurt. it would ruin anyones season.

damn i never seen u so angry hahahah....

i just brought it up cuz me and my boys was talkin bout our money league and someone said "lets do the draft this sunday" and someone brung up the argument i braught to u...just figured i would bring it up. appreciate u doin this league shit.

i guess ours is a lil more serious lmao

anyone else do money leagues? we got ten people who usually throw a hundred into the pot but this year we are doin 200. a cool 1500 to the winnder. 400 to runner up and 100 to bet on a chiefs game of our choice and split the winnings if we win.

sadly i was 3rd place last year :(

and ant....i was just wondering who gots the L against me the first week.ha

Feb 12, 2006
we always do one this early every year and do another one later
if u didnt like it bro u didnt have to get in it u could of waited for the next one
and i never moved it up it was always this date then one later
Make sure I get a slot for the next one whenever you are doing it, Unless you want another person sitting there idle and shit letting the computer do their drafts.

Dec 29, 2002
i wasnt comin at u sideways mich. im hella pumped up for this.
wouldnt work out for me late july anyway as im goin to hawaii...

all i did was make a statement that anyone who gets a key injury is gonna be pissed.

i mean how pissed would u be if ur say 1st round and 3rd got hurt. it would ruin anyones season.

damn i never seen u so angry hahahah....

i just brought it up cuz me and my boys was talkin bout our money league and someone said "lets do the draft this sunday" and someone brung up the argument i braught to u...just figured i would bring it up. appreciate u doin this league shit.

i guess ours is a lil more serious lmao

anyone else do money leagues? we got ten people who usually throw a hundred into the pot but this year we are doin 200. a cool 1500 to the winnder. 400 to runner up and 100 to bet on a chiefs game of our choice and split the winnings if we win.

sadly i was 3rd place last year :(

and ant....i was just wondering who gots the L against me the first week.ha
its all good brotha
and yea if it was money league we would do later 4sure
and it would suck if peoples players get hurt 4sure
but im hella pumped also
ill set the next draft for a couple weeks before the season starts

Nov 14, 2003

Last year Tony Romo went down with an injury right as the playoffs were starting, and Plaxico went and shot himself and missed the second half of the year. I lost i think my 2nd and 4th rounder right there. and still took second in my money league.

Oct 9, 2002
anyone else havin issues logging into ESPN?

It shows my team and all but whenever i try to move stuff around or add a player it asks me for my login info again and never goes through...

put me down for a loss this week :doh: