strange music fantasy football league 2009 let me know?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
guess i'm in the clear then, the news here was just blowing it out of proportion. Just wanted to make sure my interweb-thuggin doggs were ok.
he means he is not worried bout how many teams make the playoffs you homo you were the only one i should of listened to everbody when they told me no females allowed in the league thats what i get when we let a crying bitchin ass female in our league

Nov 14, 2003
You, your acting like its the end of the world that a couple more teams made the playoffs.
and you sir should never play fantasy football again then. what is the point of having rules if you are just going to change them at the end of the year? its not about how many teams make the playoffs or anything. its about the fact that at the beginning of the season, everyone in the league agreed on the rules, and they should be followed, unless there is a vote and the majority chooses to change the set rules. in this case, it was decided at the start of the season that 6 teams would make the playoffs, and then this past week there was no vote or anything, just a rule switch to allow more teams in. why the fuck did we even play the last 13 weeks if basically everyone was going to make it? if thats the kind of league you want, they do make weekly fantasy football leagues where you choose your players that week, then it is over. Ant, if you believe what you said, you should join that type of league, and give up on any others. whether it is free or not, the playoffs are there to reward the owners that make the right choices. Its things like this that make it no fun to play in a league led by idiots.

If you such a fuckin badass, you shouldnt have anything to worry about.
Once again, where in the hell do you fucking morons keep seeing that i said I'm the shit? Do I need to quote it for you again and go find an interpreter to communicate it to you?

i think my team in this league sucks
I clearly stated that my team sucks, not that it is the shit.

and i shouldn't even be in the playoffs
Showing once again that I think my team sucks, and that I do not think that it deserves to be in the playoffs.

but im not going to argue with the record
Currently 9-2, with a 2 game lead for first place. Lost last week by 5 points after Ricky Williams put up 30. I will admit, Sandy stomped all over me the week before that, 77-111. Probably gonna end up being 10-2 after the beatdown Anthony currently finds himself in. Unless of course Lance Moore can cover 26 points + whatever Laurene Maroney scored. Oh wait... Lance is Doubtful tomorrow... Have fun at 4-8 Anthony.

By the way, what is this i just noticed Sandy? Changing the league schedule so that I play you next week? Just another case of flexing the Commissioner powertrip stick I take it. Setting it up so that I play you for the 3rd time in the season next week, when there are others in the league that have only played you once... Whatever, I guess you have to do what you can for ratings, the NFL does it by flexing all the Vikings games to Primetime this season. Only thing I wasn't aware of was that you could actually flex the MATCHUP also. If that is the way the world works, I'm going to start a petition to have the NFL flex in a New Orleans vs. Indy game. Since we are in the spirit of changing rules and matchups anyways, why the hell should we all have to wait for the Superbowl? And was the original schedule setup to have you playing Anthony in the last week of the season, or did you make that switch also? Possible collusion between owners to try and guarantee yourself a playoff spot? We will see if Anthony benches his stars, and plays his bench players... I think since I have already clinched the #1 seed, I might have to give my starters a rest next week. Then the world will never know who had the better team Sandy. What is the next thing you will do, use the league manager tools to change my roster so that I lose or something? gonna have to start taking screenshots of my roster each week... how sad.

Depending on how I feel next year, maybe I will make a REAL SM fantasy football league, that is run the way that one SHOULD be run, without all the sideways shit. Also make sure I only allow active owners in, that way half the league doesn't go inactive after 2 games like the last 3 years have been.

Nov 14, 2003
he means he is not worried bout how many teams make the playoffs you homo you were the only one i should of listened to everbody when they told me no females allowed in the league thats what i get when we let a crying bitchin ass female in our league
There we go with the childish name-calling again. If you are going to try and insult someone, at least make yourself sound like you are good at it. You called me a "Homo", and a "Crying bitchin ass female". Makes you sound like you are in middle school. Do you have facts to prove that "everbody" in the league said to not invite me, or are you just pulling that out of your ass also?

I will keep the SM leagues in my thoughts, and hope that they can maybe get a real Commish next season.

Jul 1, 2004
and you sir should never play fantasy football again then. what is the point of having rules if you are just going to change them at the end of the year? its not about how many teams make the playoffs or anything. its about the fact that at the beginning of the season, everyone in the league agreed on the rules, and they should be followed, unless there is a vote and the majority chooses to change the set rules. in this case, it was decided at the start of the season that 6 teams would make the playoffs, and then this past week there was no vote or anything, just a rule switch to allow more teams in. why the fuck did we even play the last 13 weeks if basically everyone was going to make it? if thats the kind of league you want, they do make weekly fantasy football leagues where you choose your players that week, then it is over. Ant, if you believe what you said, you should join that type of league, and give up on any others. whether it is free or not, the playoffs are there to reward the owners that make the right choices. Its things like this that make it no fun to play in a league led by idiots.

Once again, where in the hell do you fucking morons keep seeing that i said I'm the shit? Do I need to quote it for you again and go find an interpreter to communicate it to you?

I clearly stated that my team sucks, not that it is the shit.

Showing once again that I think my team sucks, and that I do not think that it deserves to be in the playoffs.

Currently 9-2, with a 2 game lead for first place. Lost last week by 5 points after Ricky Williams put up 30. I will admit, Sandy stomped all over me the week before that, 77-111. Probably gonna end up being 10-2 after the beatdown Anthony currently finds himself in. Unless of course Lance Moore can cover 26 points + whatever Laurene Maroney scored. Oh wait... Lance is Doubtful tomorrow... Have fun at 4-8 Anthony.

By the way, what is this i just noticed Sandy? Changing the league schedule so that I play you next week? Just another case of flexing the Commissioner powertrip stick I take it. Setting it up so that I play you for the 3rd time in the season next week, when there are others in the league that have only played you once... Whatever, I guess you have to do what you can for ratings, the NFL does it by flexing all the Vikings games to Primetime this season. Only thing I wasn't aware of was that you could actually flex the MATCHUP also. If that is the way the world works, I'm going to start a petition to have the NFL flex in a New Orleans vs. Indy game. Since we are in the spirit of changing rules and matchups anyways, why the hell should we all have to wait for the Superbowl? And was the original schedule setup to have you playing Anthony in the last week of the season, or did you make that switch also? Possible collusion between owners to try and guarantee yourself a playoff spot? We will see if Anthony benches his stars, and plays his bench players... I think since I have already clinched the #1 seed, I might have to give my starters a rest next week. Then the world will never know who had the better team Sandy. What is the next thing you will do, use the league manager tools to change my roster so that I lose or something? gonna have to start taking screenshots of my roster each week... how sad.

Depending on how I feel next year, maybe I will make a REAL SM fantasy football league, that is run the way that one SHOULD be run, without all the sideways shit. Also make sure I only allow active owners in, that way half the league doesn't go inactive after 2 games like the last 3 years have been.
Uhh, Im not reading that. I must've struck a nerve.

EDIT- SERIOUSLY, its fucking fantasy football. You have to be the nerdiest bastard in the world if this league means that much to you. Get a life ya damn loser.

Dec 29, 2002
you little fuckin crybaby once again your team that is 9-2 is the shit remember?so why do u have a problem playing me?im 6-5 i had to set the schedule so the league play can go longer the league shouldnt end in week 12 thats to early
it would be different if i put me against the shittiest team in the league but im goin against u the baddest fuckin fantasy team ever in the history of fantasy football easy win for you lol

Dec 29, 2002
There we go with the childish name-calling again. If you are going to try and insult someone, at least make yourself sound like you are good at it. You called me a "Homo", and a "Crying bitchin ass female". Makes you sound like you are in middle school. Do you have facts to prove that "everbody" in the league said to not invite me, or are you just pulling that out of your ass also?

I will keep the SM leagues in my thoughts, and hope that they can maybe get a real Commish next season.
nobody wants girls in the league is what im trying to say lol

Nov 14, 2003
Uhh, Im not reading that. I must've struck a nerve.
ill write a quick summary for the illiterate ones here.

4-8 = You suck at fantasy football. 10-2 = You must be doing something right, especially when you have a shit team. Sandy does another change, this time with the schedule, showing that he again can not be trusted as commish, and i wouldn't be surprised if he changes my roster the rest of the season to make me lose. Final week of the season you will bench your team, and give him a win (favors on the side?) Never said my team was the shit, said it sucked, so you 2 can't read English, so I called an interpreter. Finished up by saying that maybe next year I might run the SM fantasy football league, that way it is not run by idiots.

Clear enough? Or do I need to dumb it down some more?

<-- States facts

You 2 = resort to childish name calling

Nov 14, 2003
you little fuckin crybaby once again your team that is 9-2 is the shit remember?so why do u have a problem playing me?im 6-5 i had to set the schedule so the league play can go longer the league shouldnt end in week 12 thats to early
it would be different if i put me against the shittiest team in the league but im goin against u the baddest fuckin fantasy team ever in the history of fantasy football easy win for you lol
Do I need a Spanish interpreter? quote me once saying that my 10-2 team was the shit... I'll wait...

Dec 29, 2002

4-8 = You suck at fantasy football. 10-2 = You must be doing something right, especially when you have a shit team. Sandy does another change, this time with the schedule, showing that he again can not be trusted as commish, and i wouldn't be surprised if he changes my roster the rest of the season to make me lose. Final week of the season you will bench your team, and give him a win (favors on the side?) Never said my team was the shit, said it sucked, so you 2 can't read English, so I called an interpreter. Finished up by saying that maybe next year I might run the SM fantasy football league, that way it is not run by idiots.

Clear enough? Or do I need to dumb it down some more?

<-- States facts

You 2 = resort to childish name calling

i didnt change the schedule u fuckin idiot since i extended the regular season a week it had everbody on byes for the week that i extended so i had to change the byes that everybody had and made matchups and i put myself against u the person with the best record so how am i setting anything up?the season was gonna end to early so i made it longer.and the playoffs are the same since u was bitching.i have never once changed the standings/the points system or anything like that to fuck up anything like that and never have or will so keep bitching u little bitch

Jul 1, 2004

4-8 = You suck at fantasy football.
Oh no you didnt! What could I ever do if I wasnt successful this season on fantasy football. 1. I missed the draft so it auto picked for me. 2. I lost my password so I said fuck it. Like I said earlier, quit bein such a fucking nerd and get past fantasy football. You making a big deal about addin a couple playoff teams makes you like like a pussy.

You still must be the nerdiest bastard in the world still arguing....

ABOUT FANTASY FOOTBALL. GTFO puss.