strange music fantasy football league 2009 let me know?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
i think the league ur in with me (Kansas City Kings) your like 8-0
9-0 now... seattle was able to sneak out a win for me (despite my shitty week, and kurt warner/fitz huge week). gotta love the go-ahead pick-6 from them with ~40 seconds remaining in the game, won it by 1 point for me. TY for the gift stafford! i had completly wrote that game off as a loss for me, and while watching the updates for another team on ESPN's gametracker, I saw the box turn green for that game saying a TD was scored. i remember thinking about 30 seconds earlier that it would be sweet if seattle got a pick-6, but it would never happen.

Nov 14, 2003
^^^
if your new castle beerhounds thanks for pointing out the playoff change lol
I am the Beerhounds, or the Beerhounds*, depending on how you look at it.

* - Became League Champion/Was robbed of being League Champion due to a last minute rule change involving the number of teams that make the playoffs increasing.

Dec 29, 2002
9-0 now... seattle was able to sneak out a win for me (despite my shitty week, and kurt warner/fitz huge week). gotta love the go-ahead pick-6 from them with ~40 seconds remaining in the game, won it by 1 point for me. TY for the gift stafford! i had completly wrote that game off as a loss for me, and while watching the updates for another team on ESPN's gametracker, I saw the box turn green for that game saying a TD was scored. i remember thinking about 30 seconds earlier that it would be sweet if seattle got a pick-6, but it would never happen.
all you do is bitch like you have a fuckin vagina
i changed it back for your little bitch ass
and your team that was 9-0 i can gurantee wont win the leage so we will see
you have already lost 2 in a row
so dont act like your the shit cause you aint and if you wanna call me out and act like a little bitch anybody can act like a internet gangsta next time your in kc we can talk like men

Nov 14, 2003
all you do is bitch like you have a fuckin vagina
i changed it back for your little bitch ass
and your team that was 9-0 i can gurantee wont win the leage so we will see
you have already lost 2 in a row
so dont act like your the shit cause you aint and if you wanna call me out and act like a little bitch anybody can act like a internet gangsta next time your in kc we can talk like men
wow, you playing in the desert the past few days...? Didn't even know they had those in KC... you would never make it in one of the other leagues I'm in. all we do is talk shit to each other.

and if you gotta problem with me ill shoot you my number and the next time you come to kc we can handle it
and I'm the internet gangster...

Nice try Sandy.

Nov 14, 2003
i think my team in this league sucks, and i shouldn't even be in the playoffs, but im not going to argue with the record.
I said I'm the shit? I'm not seeing it... I honestly can't figure out how the hell I went 9-0.

Also, I was mistaken thinking it went from 4-6. Saw the action and thought it went to 6 because every other league I'm in has 4 playoff spots. 8 is for sure way too many. Why play a regular season if 2/3 of the league is going to be making the playoffs? Only thing you would be doing is weeding out the non-active teams. I'm not arguing with the reasoning behind upping the amount of teams in the playoffs, just the fact that it was done without any discussion, or a poll (my vote would be against the change by the way) to see how the rest of the league feels about it. also the fact that it was done at the end of the season, and not towards the beginning. at this point the teams making the playoffs are pretty much decided, with the exception of maybe 1-2 spots. by upping it to 8 from 6, with 2 weeks left, when you are sitting at spot 7... seems like by "just figured that more teams would give other teams chances" really means, "oh shit, I'm probably gonna miss the playoffs, what can I do to make sure I make it?"

What do you think would happen in the NFL if the commish owned a team, and they were 1 spot out of making the playoffs with 2 weeks remaining, and he all of a sudden changed the number of playoff teams so that his made it, without anyone putting their input into the decision? i guarantee shit would fly, and the NFL would take a serious hit in their ratings/revenue.

That is all Sandy
Putting this here so that Sandy doesn't try to twist my words, and to show my reasoning for my decision.

Nov 14, 2003
So this isnt the first time its changed?
I remember a season or 2 ago there was a scoring change either just before the first weeks games, or just after the first weeks game that eventually was shot down by the other league members, that resulted in Sandy having almost the same response to it. Nick might be able to remember it, I think he was the one that pointed it out to everyone else. was something really stupid like changing the number of passing yards for a point from 25 to 10. Was after the draft, and I can pretty much guarantee that if that rule was in place before the draft, most people would take a QB in the first round.

a 250 yard, 2 TD game (not too hard to accomplish) would equal... 37 points. I would for sure take a guaranteed 37 points most weeks over a RB in the first round.

Dec 29, 2002
wow, you playing in the desert the past few days...? Didn't even know they had those in KC... you would never make it in one of the other leagues I'm in. all we do is talk shit to each other.

and I'm the internet gangster...

Nice try Sandy.
and aint no internet gangster here u little faggot like i said im gonna keep it real and ill shoot u my number if u wanna talk to me on the phone
and you werent talking shit you was crying like a little bitch

Dec 29, 2002
I remember a season or 2 ago there was a scoring change either just before the first weeks games, or just after the first weeks game that eventually was shot down by the other league members, that resulted in Sandy having almost the same response to it. Nick might be able to remember it, I think he was the one that pointed it out to everyone else. was something really stupid like changing the number of passing yards for a point from 25 to 10. Was after the draft, and I can pretty much guarantee that if that rule was in place before the draft, most people would take a QB in the first round.

a 250 yard, 2 TD game (not too hard to accomplish) would equal... 37 points. I would for sure take a guaranteed 37 points most weeks over a RB in the first round.
and by the way nick knows me brotha personally dude has played sports with me on my teams around kc me and him talk shit to each other all the time cause we know each other you dont know me man so just shut your fuckin mouth and stop crying like a little bitch i can gurantee you right now none of your teams in any of leagues win now thats the kinda shit talking we should be doin

Nov 14, 2003
its amazing how much sand can fit in one vag... all this over a rule change that was made without anyone else being asked if they were ok with it. i think its funny how every response you have is a name-calling, profanity laced embarrassment all over a mistake that you made while trying to figure out a way to guarantee a fantasy football league win to use as a self-esteem boost. didn't know you were in such need of one. I'm done responding to your stupidity. Have fun with your little fantasy football league, thank god I won't be around in it next year... didn't know something that was free and supposed to be fun could get grown men to act like babies. don't even want to think what you are like when your softball team misses the playoffs... might need to throw you on a 48-hour suicide watch or something.

Dec 29, 2002
who gives a fuck if your in it next year
nobody fuckin cares
and your the one that got your panties in a bunch you would of thought that i changed the standing i just changed the playoffs to more teams to give more teams a chance cause 2 guys text me and said we should give more teams a chance
and your the one that was acting like a little bitch and still are so fuck off and like i said next time you come to kc come see me aint no internet shit talking here im bein serious cause its not over the fantasy league its over you trying to act like your the shit in this free league like you said and its bout u trying to be disrespectful bout the whole thing when u could of just hit me up and emailed me or something and i would of changed it back that simple but u had to cry like a little bitch

Nov 14, 2003
So I saw on the news today a report about sandstorms blowing through the Midwest this weekend, mostly centered on the KC area. Anyone in KC want to keep me posted on what is happening? I have some gangster homies in the area that I want to make sure are making it.

im disappointed that the original posts on the leagues were deleted... oh well.