stores with the strangulation pt 5 " one last blast " double disc in stock !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
CD knockin bigtime for me. This the only Ive been playin since I got it last week. Good decision on the double disc, too many to say whats my favorite tracks. Thanks Smokie for putting artist out N giving there shine cause there is alot of rappers I never heard of or heard a few features they been on, now Im really wanting to know who they are.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Man this project had boss ass beats all thru it.. of coarse I like all the songs my boyz did but the 1s I the best is actions of greed and wit the shit

Aug 20, 2003
who mastered the cd bro? "play this at my funeral" sounds weird i put the album on my iPod and the song played back to back(my version/strang 5 version) and your version sounds muffled ... the one i sent you sounded a lot clearer and more crisp.
SLEEPY FROM DEEPSLEEP RECORDS MASTERED IT. IT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME BRO.ILL ASK HIM ABOUT IT....

Dec 26, 2004
Still playin both CDz Smokie, as of Sav It Out too. Thre4t came out tight as always, finally on a disc. Silent, great songs. Evil Ways and Play This At My Funeral Im always playin. You really call it a wrap?? Of course Big Rhino came out wit a tight track.

Im A Hoodlum-Conspiracy and them others, feelin this. Same dude on the new Sav It Out?

You Know The Deal and Recognize What You See wit Rascal, Lil Bandit and Young C, tracks is hard as fuck!! Who these guys?!?

Aug 20, 2003
Still playin both CDz Smokie, as of Sav It Out too. Thre4t came out tight as always, finally on a disc. Silent, great songs. Evil Ways and Play This At My Funeral Im always playin. You really call it a wrap?? Of course Big Rhino came out wit a tight track.

Im A Hoodlum-Conspiracy and them others, feelin this. Same dude on the new Sav It Out?

You Know The Deal and Recognize What You See wit Rascal, Lil Bandit and Young C, tracks is hard as fuck!! Who these guys?!?
thanks bro rascal,lil bandit,young c are from santa rosa there lable is called northern style ent.they ar tight the just released 2 new projects you can buy em on rapbay.com ....