stores with the strangulation pt 5 " one last blast " double disc in stock !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
stores with the strangulation pt 5 " one last blast " double disc in stock !!!!

what up homies. so far i put em in.

street beats in salinas.

music zone in marina.

STREET LIGHT RECORDS IN SAN JO.

barneys in woodland.

all raspuitains locations.

paliminaos in visalia.

music trend in hanford.

royal music in cocoran.

the visalia swapmeet on sundays..

ill keep this updated when i get em into more stores this week.dont sleep this double album is sick.
it will be on itunes in 2 weeks ....

Aug 20, 2003
ILL BE ALL OVER THIS WEEK FROM THE 510 TO THE 707 TO THE 916 TO THE 559 THIS WEEKEND WITH THE NEW ALBUM. ILL KEEP THIS THREAD UPDATED. ITS GRIND TIME....

Aug 20, 2003
I JUST GOT THEM INTO THE MAIN RASPUITAINS TODAY. AND I ALSO GOT DROOPY LECTORS ONE FOR THE HOMEGIRLS IN THERE ASWELL. BOTH ALBUMS SHOULD BE IN ALL RASPUITAINS BY NEXT TUESDAY....

May 1, 2002
blappin it since yesterday. thanks for the quick shipment! for those that don't have it yet, its well worth the wait! very diverse compilation and its nice to hear tracks from fellow siccness members also.

May 1, 2002
On the first rotation these tracks caught my attention. The other tracks are solid that's for sure, and I'm pretty sure after listening them again they'll grow on to me. My hats off to Smokie, this is a well put compilation playa.

Disc 1

This The Salad Bowl, Mr. San Jo (nice remix), I'm A Hoodlum, I Live This Music, Lost In These Streets, Watch For The Night, The Ave, You Know The Real Deal, and Earn The Right (shits hard ass fuck).

Disc 2

Sucidalistic (crazy ass track), Never Die, Ride Until We Die (beat is some boogie shit), Wit The Shit, Playin 4 Keeps (dope track), Lights Out, Showin No Love, So Much Pain (definitely feelin this track)