stores with the strangulation pt 5 " one last blast " double disc in stock !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Thats the last project i will be on , i have officially quit rapping. thanks to the few who liked my music
Chale,
The Ususal Suspectz will be the next and then maybe last project you will be on..
(im sure theres a few more unreleased verses i have like 4 or 5 of yourz total remember...:devious:) but
Me & Rhino were talking about it and we've agreed to hi-jack Around Here and throw it on the album....
graciaz homie...hehehe

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Chale,
The Ususal Suspectz will be the next and then maybe last project you will be on..
(im sure theres a few more unreleased verses i have like 4 or 5 of yourz total remember...:devious:) but
Me & Rhino were talking about it and we've agreed to hi-jack Around Here and throw it on the album....
graciaz homie...hehehe
oh yea , you have those songs for that comp and some verses i forgot about that ,
haha , i was thinking of doing a short press of gang life just for the ones that participated and the few that been asking for it over the years ... I got a shit load of half done unreleased songs if you want them though haha .. but hell yea use that around here for that album if you want ... its an honor to be on that cd bro

Dec 26, 2004
Cant wait til I get mines, I know its on youtube but not gonna listen to any of it til the actual CD. Sounds like a banger from what I been reading Smokie. Keep droppin them projects.

Aug 20, 2003
Cant wait til I get mines, I know its on youtube but not gonna listen to any of it til the actual CD. Sounds like a banger from what I been reading Smokie. Keep droppin them projects.
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING BRO YOUR CD AND A COUPLE POSTERS GOT MAILED OUT LAST THURSDAY. EXPECT EM SOON....

Aug 20, 2003
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS BOUGHT THE ALBUM SO FAR.ITS SELLING GOOD SO FAR. PLEASE BUY THE ALBUM. DONT ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD. WHEN YOU BUY THE ALBUM IT PUTS US IN THE POSITION TO PUT OUT MORE MUSIC. GRACIAS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. AND IF YOU HAVENT BOUGHT IT YET WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? THE ALBUM IS SICK....

May 8, 2008
Up to "Ride Until We Die", I'm impressed so far with album. Every track goes hard, w/ the exception of the homegirl on "Let it be known". Favorite tracks so far:

Actions of Greed
Suicidalistic
Never Die

Props for this one Smokie..

May 1, 2002
HOW DOES EVERYONE LIKE THE ALBUM SO FAR????
album is hard smokie. what i like is that you have tracks from folks that are not mainstream status yet but gave them the opportunity to shine on this double knocker (you also did that on the prev. strangulations/murder row but this one is colossal). out of the 25+ tracks, 10 of em are ear candy so far. can't say that for alot new releases nowadays. looking forward to big rhino/big oso loc's new solos as well.

Aug 20, 2003
album is hard smokie. what i like is that you have tracks from folks that are not mainstream status yet but gave them the opportunity to shine on this double knocker (you also did that on the prev. strangulations/murder row but this one is colossal). out of the 25+ tracks, 10 of em are ear candy so far. can't say that for alot new releases nowadays. looking forward to big rhino/big oso loc's new solos as well.
gracias bro i know more tracks will grow on you....