Steve Harvey Revokes Eminem's 'Ghetto Pass,' Video Pulled From BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
DaytonFamily said:
White kids are idiots now adays. I dont understand why people buy music from people who are racist. But I mean I dont fault some of todays racist artists. Theres money to be made, its just sitting out there waiting to be had. Someone is gonna take it regardless.
well... white kids buy products by a racist white artist because they're.... well... white.

white people may enjoy rap music, but don't count too much on certain white people to give a fuck about black people in general....

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
R.KELLY - FUCKS KIDS, PISSES ON THEM, TAPES IT AND HE GETS AN INTERVIEW WITH THE CHANNEL AND VIDEOS GET CONTINUOUS PLAY.

MICHAEL JACKSON - MOLESTS KIDS REPEATEDLY, PAYS THEM OFF, USES THE RACE CARD WHEN IT'S CONVENIENT (LIKE WITH TOMMY MATTOLLA & SONY) AND VIDEOS GET CONTINUOUS PLAY.

That's real talk...........you don't see Steve Harvey bitchin' about that now huh? I wonder why?? :confused:

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
^^ lol 4 real...nobody should ever take anything been drinkin says seriously..dudes is a STAN certfied with the sucker stamp of approval...in other words hes a cake with extra frosting..he loooves to hate

I love to hate fags on these boards. Thats who i hate on so i guess iam going to have to hate on you to. What the fuck is cake with extra frosting? Here let me tell you what you are in plain english all races can understand. Your a bitch, a siccness net jockey, i speak truth in everything i say and you and your nut jockies hate me for it. Eat a dick and pass out next to the rest of the bitches you talk with and connect to.

Checkmate Bitch.

Apr 25, 2002
bahahaha...checkmate? dogg..u were once so infatuated with brotha lynch and the whole siccmade camp that you had "locc 2 da brain" tatted across your ass cheeks...than when u took your obsession a step further and started sendin them letters with seamen samples attached they told you to kick rocks..which led you to become the biggest hater of all time..now your only mission is to hate on siccmade and stay on the dick of any artist who doesnt necessarily like them..i have seen this first hand..move along lil cake boy