Steve Harvey Revokes Eminem's 'Ghetto Pass,' Video Pulled From BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
LMAO... He said "Eminem" and "lost his ghetto pass".... in the same sentence!

Steve Harvey is just looking for attention, kuz he has no career. We all know Michael Jackson doesn't want to be black. In fact ** where the fuck is that "another cat dies picture??" *** ... Every time you call Michael Jackson "black", he molests another child.

May 3, 2003
I thinks that's bullshit that BET pulled Em's video, if Michael Jackson doesn't want to be made fun of he should stay at home and not let little boys lick peanut butter out've his ass.

Jul 15, 2002
UGT said:
fuck those hatin ass niggers
I will beat yo muthafuckin ass wigger. REAL TALK CHOP SPIT WHATEVA.....do you live on the EAST COAST I will personally rent a car - take a road trip and wreck yo shit. No lie!!! U da same faggot that was talking that WHITE POWDER shit bitch.

You and Eminem can butt fuck each other on a bed of hundred dollars bills WIGGA...I bet you one of those fake ass fools that listens to rap and deep down inside you don't even like Black people. Just like Eminem fake ass that's why most Blacks don't buy Mr. Great White Rapper cuz we know that muthafucka is a fraud!!!

Some of the white boys on this board are kool....but, then you got dem little bitch ass wiggers who like making little NIGGER comments on the sly thinking a REAL 1 can't peep dat shit!!!

U str8 pussy!!!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
about the eminem saying the N word on wax...he went public with that shit, apologized for it, said it was when he was young and immature...people jsut bring that shit up to badmouth him....quit acting like he says it now.

DTP

Sicc OG
Apr 30, 2004
Sav... UGT's barely 18, LOL. Damn... UGT, bet you're one of those that says I got a black friend so it''s okay for me to say it bullshit.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
OG young SAV said:
I will beat yo muthafuckin ass wigger. REAL TALK CHOP SPIT WHATEVA.....do you live on the EAST COAST I will personally rent a car - take a road trip and wreck yo shit. No lie!!! U da same faggot that was talking that WHITE POWDER shit bitch.

You and Eminem can butt fuck each other on a bed of hundred dollars bills WIGGA...I bet you one of those fake ass fools that listens to rap and deep down inside you don't even like Black people. Just like Eminem fake ass that's why most Blacks don't buy Mr. Great White Rapper cuz we know that muthafucka is a fraud!!!

Some of the white boys on this board are kool....but, then you got dem little bitch ass wiggers who like making little NIGGER comments on the sly thinking a REAL 1 can't peep dat shit!!!

U str8 pussy!!!

Easy homie dont go choking out muthfuckas on this board. I know what you saying i know all kinds of black people that are hella cool but you got those couple that act their strereotype. So you gotta be able to do whatever. And if a black person calls a white person a cracca or wigger or whatever the other man has the right to say nigger if he wants. The same is reversed. If your black or white you can play racial shit if you want its a free country. Why do black people get so bent on nigger. I have gotten called white boy cracca wigga and i dont give a fuck. So why do black people. Just wondering and dont say slavery because that shit is played out.

Jun 24, 2004
OG young SAV said:

U str8 pussy!!!

Watch out guys, hes hardcore

Nov 24, 2003
Yo based on Steve harvey's dumbass logic, eminem is more racist against white people then anyone else. he talked the most shit about nsync, britney, christina, christopher reeves, ICP and they all white last time i checked. I white person can talk shit about a black person without being racist and vice versa. Micheal jackson is a molestor no matter what his race is.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Steve Harvey has spoken publicly about his close friendship with michael jackson in the past so his comments are pretty biased, I'm not sticking up for Em but MJ is a freak no fucking doubt. I'm not the biggest Em fan but the dude is funny, I don't even like his latest single but i bet the video is some funny shit.

May 21, 2002
Michael Jackson is a fuckin freak, fuck him, he deserves everything he gets

Eminem is just having a laugh

Fuckers need to lighten up

Americans are obsessed by race

Sep 23, 2004
been waiting for some1 to take a stand againt eminem. this dude BEEN putting out racist coments here n there. the track WHITE AMERICA had a bunch of sublimenal messages up on it. fucc that dude, he's been fuccing up hip hop for the past couple of years.

May 15, 2002
angel the don said:
been waiting for some1 to take a stand againt eminem. this dude BEEN putting out racist coments here n there. the track WHITE AMERICA had a bunch of sublimenal messages up on it. fucc that dude, he's been fuccing up hip hop for the past couple of years.
Thank you. I dont see why people dont realize that eminem is fuckin up the game.

May 21, 2002
Fucking up the game for who?

You are telling me that one white man is so powerful he can fuck up an entire culture for the whole of the black race?

come on, get real

He rips the piss out of white stereotypes as much as he does everything else

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
R.KELLY - FUCKS KIDS, PISSES ON THEM, TAPES IT AND HE GETS AN INTERVIEW WITH THE CHANNEL AND VIDEOS GET CONTINUOUS PLAY.

MICHAEL JACKSON - MOLESTS KIDS REPEATEDLY, PAYS THEM OFF, USES THE RACE CARD WHEN IT'S CONVENIENT (LIKE WITH TOMMY MATTOLLA & SONY) AND VIDEOS GET CONTINUOUS PLAY.

AND FOR THE RECORD "HIGH" PROFILE FIGURES OF OTHER NATIONALITIES HAVE BEEN MADE FUN OF IN COUNTLESS AFRICAN AMERICAN VIDEOS ALL THE TIME, THERE IS NEVER THIS MUCH OF AN UPROAR. I AIN'T SAY EM'S RIGHT....I AM JUST MAKING A STATEMENT. YALL RE-CONVIENE WITH YOUR CONVERSTATION...STAY POSITIVE.

Oct 10, 2004
fuck steve harvey fuck micheal jackson fuck eminems new single you ever noticed em dresses like a female in 90% of his videos?but i dont agree with dubbc415 cuz for how many albums em pushes everyone gotta be buying that shit and if you took away sales by white people and teenage girls thered be no more to be made in this rap game