Steve Harvey Revokes Eminem's 'Ghetto Pass,' Video Pulled From BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
White kids are idiots now adays. I dont understand why people buy music from people who are racist. But I mean I dont fault some of todays racist artists. Theres money to be made, its just sitting out there waiting to be had. Someone is gonna take it regardless.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Mr. Nice Guy said:
Yo based on Steve harvey's dumbass logic, eminem is more racist against white people then anyone else. he talked the most shit about nsync, britney, christina, christopher reeves, ICP and they all white last time i checked. I white person can talk shit about a black person without being racist and vice versa. Micheal jackson is a molestor no matter what his race is.
i agree with this shit, aint nobody mentioned that he makes fun of pee wee herman in this video as well. as for micheal jackson, he touches little kids, he deserves whatever he has coming to him...

Oct 5, 2004
phil said:
he's fucking up the game for lame rappers thats about all i see.
for real... let the skills talk... its always the shit rappers who got a problem with him.. always the no names... you dont here Nas speakin on him, you dont here JayZ speakin on him, you dont here Rakim speakin on him, you dont here any of the TRUE LYRICISTS speakin on him... its always some clowns..

Jul 15, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
White kids are idiots now adays. I dont understand why people buy music from people who are racist. But I mean I dont fault some of todays racist artists. Theres money to be made, its just sitting out there waiting to be had. Someone is gonna take it regardless.
White kids are idiots now adays. I don't understand why people buy music from people who are racist.......Who are you talking about when you say people who are racist?

Feb 9, 2003
MeloTrauma said:
How does Eminem get on Black Entertainment Television anyway?
You're kidding me right? This is the same network that had Nsync on the countdown and nominated Justin Timberlake for 2 BET awards. Fuck TV Music Channels Period!

Aug 20, 2004
OG young SAV said:
White kids are idiots now adays. I don't understand why people buy music from people who are racist.......Who are you talking about when you say people who are racist?
Real deal...fuck off Gay-tonFamily...im sick of your cracked out punk muthafuckin ass....you do way too much on the net homeboy...you need to fuckin chill the fuck out with all that "white kids" shit...its suburbia...you know,where you live...that is the issue.Theres Asains,African Americans,Native Americnas,Indians,Pakistanians,Malaysians,etc....in the suburbs...so cut the crap bitch...

Apr 25, 2002
^^ lol 4 real...nobody should ever take anything been drinkin says seriously..dudes is a STAN certfied with the sucker stamp of approval...in other words hes a cake with extra frosting..he loooves to hate

Jun 24, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Real deal...fuck off Gay-tonFamily...im sick of your cracked out punk muthafuckin ass....you do way too much on the net homeboy...you need to fuckin chill the fuck out with all that "white kids" shit...its suburbia...you know,where you live...that is the issue.Theres Asains,African Americans,Native Americnas,Indians,Pakistanians,Malaysians,etc....in the suburbs...so cut the crap bitch...

Who the fuck u think is buying E's shit? 12 year old white girls. Get real. Who the fuck is buying g-units garbage? White kids living the suburan life.