Stephon Marbury defends Michael Vick, calls dogfighting a sport

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thascary1 said:
well thats funny because out here in Colorado..you know where there are REAL mountains......I don't know a single person that hunts/fishes for fun...they do it for the meat.

They only catch and release AFTER they have reached thier limit for the day/weekend.
you dont know anyone that hunts for the fun of it????? :siccness:

either you dont get out enough or youre full of shit.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
so all those rednecks on tnn fishing on a fucking tv show are doing it for food? get fuckin serious here. i know you want to justify your version of murdering animals but be intellectually honest about it.

Mar 16, 2005
phil said:
you dont know anyone that hunts for the fun of it????? :siccness:

either you dont get out enough or youre full of shit.

maybe it's different because we have AWESOME wildlife scenery I don't know, but EVERY SINGLE PERSON I KNOW that hunts does it for the meat....bring it home, process it themselves, etc.......In a couple months I will be going to my uncles house, walking into his basement and getting me some freshly hung deer or elk jerky........

So no I am NOT full of shit....

May 9, 2002
phil, did you really need to post 4 seperate times?

Anyways, this debate will never get resolved, so even bother? Everyone has an opinion or a stand on the issue and no one is going to budge. Lets all get over it and move onto other SPORTS shit....ive about had my fill of Vick fo rthe next 3 decades.

Dec 4, 2006
I beg to differ with all of you..

sometimes that "ONE SHOT" does not kill the animal at all, it can take another 2-3 shots. You all need to watch the Hunting Channels more often...

someone who pays to hunt and kill should be prosecuted as well!

Nov 27, 2006
2-0-Sixx said:
Cockfighting was legal in certain states up until last year I believe. Is that any different when Roy Jones was doing it?
no cause if it was legal then theres no problem but dog fighting isn't thats why he's going to jail

May 9, 2002
DFresh77 said:
what if dog fighting was legal?

WHAT WOULD YOUR THOUGHTS BE ON IT?

*waits to read the answers*
You STILL dont get it. Its not even about the fighting, its about the TORTURE and ABUSE that Vick put upon the dogs when he felt they didnt perform at the level he expected. Are you that dumb that you cant comprehend that??? Seriously, I think you need to go back to school and take 1st grade reading comprehension so you can understand words and phrases in a sentence.:ermm:

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
JP $CRILLA said:
naw homie, I agree wit you 100%. hunting for sport and not for food is just as wrong in my eyes as forcing dogs to fight. I dont believe in any type of animal cruelty. but even more so wit dogs. no way in hell could I ever hurt a dogg, unless it was attacking me or a loved one.
Again, hunting is legal. there are rules to follow. I came from a big hunting state. You cant just go shooting any old animal with any old gun.

There is no statutes against hunting in itself. I don't condone dog fighting and torture by any means, but I could care less about how a person treats their dogs or animals in general.

Dog fighting is illegal. there is no way around that. no comparing it to hunting for sport or for food. When is the last time you heard someone say, yeah I'm going dog killing today. Gonna drown some dogs! That shit is gonna be tight!

Yeah, never.

Dec 4, 2006
I Fucked Your Mom said:
You STILL dont get it. Its not even about the fighting, its about the TORTURE and ABUSE that Vick put upon the dogs when he felt they didnt perform at the level he expected. Are you that dumb that you cant comprehend that??? Seriously, I think you need to go back to school and take 1st grade reading comprehension so you can understand words and phrases in a sentence.:ermm:

how do you know Vick was the actual perpetrator to begin with? the snitches probably said that to get out of the case and get lesser charges! Have you ever watched a dog fight?, while they're fighting they're going through pain and torture, by the time the fight ends...the loser and the winner are in great pain..

Dec 4, 2006
Supa SAV'D OUTT said:
man aint nuthin wrong wit dogfightin yall are soft u can tell who lives in a nice neighborhood dogs will fight dogs regaurdless if there trained or not, in my old neighborhood u had to have a tough dog. i feel the same way marbury does

co sign....even people in nice neighborhoods have behind the scenes dog fights..i been to a couple out in the cuts of the east bay....

also been to some in the 209 and 559 area...

i don't agree with dog fighting..but for some it's fun and it was fun to watch..fucked up how some peeps killed their dogs after a long fight...but why keep a dying dog alive?...