STD or Not STD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STD or No STD

• STD

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No STD

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
Ok so I fucked a really hot bitch like 2 weeks ago.
Ate the pussy and asshole, and the cunt smelled kinda yeasty or something.
Not too bad tho but I was FUUCCKKEEDD UP!

I kinda remember fuckin her for a lil bit, and she confirms I did but only for a short time. The next day I piss and my pee comes out in like 2 streams.
I dont think much of it but as that week went on the multi-streams got worse and it started to burn bad when i pissed. My Eurthera was like glued closed, so before I pissed I would have to wiggle it open then it wouldnt burn.

So instead of going to the clinic, I did what any Mad Insane would do. I fucked ole girls 16 year old friend raw dog. And nutted inside it.

Well now my pee is back to 1 stream and it no longer burns. Theres no marks, redness, lesions or scabs. I dont wanna go to the clinic cuz I dont wanna know what I have if anything. And i also figure, why not keep fucking girls raw, that way when I do go Ill get the most bang for my buck.

What you think yall..... STD or no STD??
(remember I have no symptoms right now, original girl who gave it to me swears up and down she is clean)

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Prolly just a lil urinary tract infection. Healed itself most likely. It can be caused by sex, but not usually spread that way. You can get it other ways too. You should be fine now. And fuck it, fuck'em raw and lie about it.

Jun 1, 2006
www.myspace.com
Let ole girl find out if it is an STD or not

she'll tell you if your the last person she fucked.

OR keep fuckin tons of chicks. If 9/10 ask you if you had an STD, then you'll know.

If you do, then fuck a couple of more chicks. Think of yourself as Santa Claus or something. Chicks finding 3 stories tall warts on their muffin buns is the true meaning of sexual awareness.

Mar 22, 2007
you would not feel the burning from the std anymore though ;)
actually Syphillis/Gonorrhea takes about 5 weeks to get symptoms, but sounds like Clamydia to me.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
ok, last time i EVER consult you guys on medical issues
that shit was CLAMYDIA AKA THE CLAP!!!! The nurse said "oh dear, you dont got the clap, you got a standing ovation!"

next u guys will try to tell me the scabs on my shaft are just crushed red pepper and not to worry about it